Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Intense Saturday [8/27/11]

Mayor

Thanks for the fights TLP, really hard to tell who the winner was. Hope we can have some more return fights again.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hope i didn't ruin your trip, did exactly what i said i'd do =]

this can end right away if you just pm me on IRC with an apology

where was your spy today :Slim:

1.You don't make clans slump

2. You're clan has slumped for more than half the years its been alive

3.Gj Tlp

How ironic for an Fi member to say #2 :whistling:

hope i didn't ruin your trip, did exactly what i said i'd do =]

this can end right away if you just pm me on IRC with an apology

where was your spy today :Slim:

1.You don't make clans slump

2. You're clan has slumped for more than half the years its been alive

3.Gj Tlp

How ironic for an Fi member to say #2 :whistling:

Nice long list in your sig, and hi you must be new to the pure world :thumbsup: .

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

Gf, glad you guys had fun.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

This thread is full of lies, wait till our vid is uploaded etc.

I'd be mad too if we lost to a MPC when we had 10+ on them.

One of our vids is already out, no need to waste your time editing:

Please IR, don't make us close you a second time.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

gj on your trip

first fight we had a good 20 or so left when tb crashed, we simply headed to ca to get a regroup, left the battlefield once TB came into the picture,

the fight at 13 ports we usually had a good 25-30 at ports at all times, will be shown in the vid im uploading, if you manage to pause it at the right time :) (sped up like hell)

You wasn't outnumbered lol, the ca fight we had around 40 ppl online altogether, although we will take it as a compliment if that's how it appeared.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

From my vantage point, you guys were winning the first half or so, and we were winning the second half of the hour long fight. Finding out now that you had 50, compared to our ~38, and the fact that it was neck and neck for that long says a lot about us. Thanks for putting up a great fight guys, we had a lot of fun.

@Mayor you've never closed us, don't kid yourself. I got your kill message at least 10 times alone today, so I hope you enjoyed your sightseeing trip to Edgeville via my biggerness. :thumbsup:

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

From my vantage point, you guys were winning the first half or so, and we were winning the second half of the hour long fight. Finding out now that you had 50, compared to our ~38, and the fact that it was neck and neck for that long says a lot about us. Thanks for putting up a great fight guys, we had a lot of fun.

@Mayor you've never closed us, don't kid yourself. I got your kill message at least 10 times alone today, so I hope you enjoyed your sightseeing trip to Edgeville via my biggerness. :thumbsup:

You seem to forget who put IR in that ditch they were in those last few months they were alive. We may not have made the final blow, but TLP were the ones who slumped you into oblivion and made you compete with clans that had been open a week.

As for you claiming to have killed me "at least 10 times" today, that's a joke. I showed up today about 15 minutes before we cleared you and died 2 times at the most.

At one point there were so few IR left that I put my auto-retaliate on and went to go get a drink, coming back to find that I hadn't even been attacked once. :thumbsup:

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

You seem to forget who put IR in that ditch they were in those last few months they were alive. We may not have made the final blow, but TLP were the ones who slumped you into oblivion and made you compete with clans that had been open a week.

As for you claiming to have killed me "at least 10 times" today, that's a joke. I showed up today about 15 minutes before we cleared you and died 2 times at the most.

At one point there were so few IR left that I put my auto-retaliate on and went to go get a drink, coming back to find that I hadn't even been attacked once. :thumbsup:

flamer

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

The only chance you have of doing any damage to us as a whole is if I get extremely bored of this game again. You better hope that I do.

You can say what you want, but I believe "It's official, Mayor was no match for you.", "You have made Mayor lose the game.", etc, means that I killed you. And I saw that a lot. Thanks for the entertainment.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

The only chance you have of doing any damage to us as a whole is if I get extremely bored of this game again. You better hope that I do.

You can say what you want, but I believe "It's official, Mayor was no match for you.", "You have made Mayor lose the game.", etc, means that I killed you. And I saw that a lot. Thanks for the entertainment.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

I killed Mayor.

:D

And I only had to get on my knees and beg to be killed. :P

nHt48.png

There's 1 of my 2 deaths, so much for all these kids claiming to have got my kill during the 15 minutes I was there.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

I killed Mayor.

:D

And I only had to get on my knees and beg to be killed. :P

nHt48.png

There's 1 of my 2 deaths, so much for all these kids claiming to have got my kill during the 15 minutes I was there.

Haha. Good job, Tlp.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.