Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Intense Saturday [8/27/11]

Mayor

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hope i didn't ruin your trip, did exactly what i said i'd do =]

this can end right away if you just pm me on IRC with an apology

where was your spy today :Slim:

You're proud of something that takes no skill? You crashed a fight that was 1 hour in. It almost seems as if you're afraid to fight us with out a huge advantage towards your self.

last Sunday you were waiting for us behind a gate. Any way we came at you, we'd be clumped. You crash us while our invs are low, and our prayer is out. When ever we rush you, you log.

yNKwA.png

Accepted as a TLP Junior 11-22-09

Accepted as a TLP Member 2-7-10

Accepted as a TLP Proud Member 6-24-10

Promoted to TLP Experienced Member 9-10-10

Promoted to TLP Elite Member 11-13-10

You're proud of something that takes no skill? You crashed a fight that was 1 hour in. It almost seems as if you're afraid to fight us with out a huge advantage towards your self.

last Sunday you were waiting for us behind a gate. Any way we came at you, we'd be clumped. You crash us while our invs are low, and our prayer is out. When ever we rush you, you log.

Sorry but when the **** have you rushed us in F2P? And we do not log out from clans, especially TLP after we've reduced them to almost nothing.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Sorry but when the **** have you rushed us in F2P? And we do not log out from clans, especially TLP after we've reduced them to almost nothing.

Wow, you're a good reader. You're so good you're even reading words that aren't there. I never said we rushed you in f2p, I feel like I remember us rushing you in f2p and you guys logging, but I could be wrong. But don't feed us bull **** like you don't log from clans, and don't feed us more bull **** by saying you reduced TLP to nothing. Eop is going to be the only clan suffering from all this.

yNKwA.png

You haven't really done much to us, you crashed us today when the fight was pretty much over anyway, that's pretty much all I can think of off the top of my head. You guys are retarded pirates, you act all big and bad but when it comes down to it you are no harm to anyone. The day you **** off FOE will be a sad day for EOP and the start of their decline.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

any 1 ever notice that eop used to talk massive **** back in like 07/08/09 then 2010 came by and they slumped for the entire year and were silent, now they pull 60 and think they can talk all the **** in the world with foe behind their backs.

Some clan man

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

when your clan is the most hated clan in the pure community and you are still at the top then you can call me an idiot, Until then stick to clan wars and just pray we won't crash you anytime soon ;)

qOY7v.png

when your clan is the most hated clan in the pure community and you are still at the top then you can call me an idiot, Until then stick to clan wars and just pray we won't crash you anytime soon ;)

You truly are a cocky *******. Eop isn't the most hated clan, you're the most hated leader. I don't have a problem with any one else in Eop, infact no one else in Eop is talking so much ****.

yNKwA.png

tlp/fi/mm I hope you are cancelling tomorrow\\\'s trip, be prepared for whats to hit you. you have ****** with the wrong clan and I will define what a \\\"slump\\\" is.

buy your return sets in advance and you best be hoping there is pcl tomorrow because you won\\\'t be stepping anywhere into my wildy

gl =]

Who said this...?

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

You truly are a cocky *******. Eop isn't the most hated clan, you're the most hated leader. I don't have a problem with any one else in Eop, infact no one else in Eop is talking so much ****.

I'll just save you the time and say this is probably my last post on any TLP related topics, don't blame me for what Jonty posts on my account though lol.

The day your clan decides to challenge themselves and step up to our level is the day I stop being "cocky". I said I'd crash you today, and I did just that. You'd be stupid to realize EoP isn't the most hated clan. Also, didn't know I was the most hated leader though, that's a first <_<

You are forgetting your clan started this beef when Cory PMed me and said he can't control what his members do, so they decided to post IP grabbers on our forums and nothing happened to them. Then you had the nerves to call us a slumping clan when you pull 40s to trips and barely get any action but when it came to backing up your chronic **** talking you ended up doing nothing.

Now you complain because we crash you, only reason we don't hit you constantly is because MM have similar opts to us and they do give us fights unlike you, pretty sure your spy can verify that.

Hopefully we'll see you next weekend, lets hope the "flaming" can cool down a bit from both clans, guess when you have the opts to fight us we'll start trying until then cheerios and best of luck fighting whoever.

qOY7v.png

I don't how you guys can claim a win at 13 ports. Eop rushed in and all TLP ran north while IR stayed on the 13 ports...

eop ran right thru you and completly ignored ir and only hit tlp

I don't how you guys can claim a win at 13 ports. Eop rushed in and all TLP ran north while IR stayed on the 13 ports...

eop ran right thru you and completly ignored ir and only hit ir

quoted for down syndrome

eop ran right thru you and completly ignored ir and only hit ir

quoted for down syndrome

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

idk but the real question is where are your spys at

Just watched your vid and it clearly shows like 25+ IR at ports when EOP crashes. Oh and by the way.

BRB calling TB.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh