Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eop & Foe Vs Fi & Mm

Derrick

Fi and MM got dropped on there foreheads

Was that before or after you got ran away like 50 times?

After Nippons team of mains left, wasn't much of a fight LMAO.

We left after we ended your trip.

You left when the CA fight was over. We fought again at 18 ports, then Bh back and easily won.

Stop telling your members ********. You got cleared every ******* fight then you guys ran away from the fight grabbing a fall in sayin gf. No balls obviously. It's even in your vid, it stops where our vid shows that we were winning. That's for all ******* fights.

The stupidity of your clan amazes me. If you weren't cleared how could we have grabbed a fall in and spammed gf and walked down to edge?

Exactly, because every Fi and MM was dead, you were ripped to shreds. The only reason it took so long for us to smack you was because of your ****** team of mains killing all our returners at CA entrance, but once we pulled up to 18 ports and the mains ****** off and it became an actual 2v2, your stupid leadership got you to dd in a corner while EoP and FOE 1 hit all 110 of you.

Wasn't even competition, the only reason this 2v2 happened was because we were smacking MM in 1v1 fights and you had to come bail them out. We'll do the smarter thing next time and just go after you instead while FOE smack MM so you can't rely on each other for help.

In the meantime you better look for some more masser clans to close into you.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wtf has fi been drinking wow... are u scared that if u dont claim a win bv members will leave and u'll keep pulling less and less????

At the bh fight u were in a corner and u got cleared, so we got a fall in and went edge. out of 100+ ppl its obv that mm n fi would start returning to the fight, but that fight was already over.

Its Absolutely disgusting and u get a fall in after 5 mins that we left ( u had to wait for full returning) and claim a win.

U lost the bit of respect i had for you.

Easts_Baws.png

Nice fights towards all clans.

Brilliant coordination by FOEOP, loved the BHB one hit wonder LOL.

FatalMayhem had some good ideas, think yall got in each others way alot though.

Look forward to viewing tomorrow's topic(s)

O.B.T.W. Whatever idiot(s) brought up "Addy+monks > addy+addy" should probably rephrase that into "Addy(w/rune)+monks(w/HFsometimes) < addy(that wear monks)+addy"... makes you look like a newfag LOL

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

I can't believe FOEOP trying to claim a win after getting buttfucked all night regroup after regroup. Anything to keep your clan from slumping I guess.

? Of all of the clans that actually ventured into the wilderness today I don't think FOEOP has missed a weekend in the wilderness all summer or year for that matter.

But maybe your definition of slump is different from my own :)

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

I can't believe FOEOP trying to claim a win after getting buttfucked all night regroup after regroup. Anything to keep your clan from slumping I guess.

I understand fi was smashed so hard while you were in the clan you couldn't cope anymore so you went to world 57 and assembled a team of mentally challenged mains to support Fi because they can't beat anyone.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

I understand fi was smashed so hard while you were in the clan you couldn't cope anymore so you went to world 57 and assembled a team of mentally challenged mains to support Fi because they can't beat anyone.

FI good as ever when I got defence a few years back.

I gathered up my homies from 57 because we all share a common dislike for NHing lilguy clans such as yours. It's simple behaviorism you use on any misbehaving dogs, you'll learn in a couple of weeks :thumbsup:

128250368099.gif

Thats some stupid ****. Don't compare Nip to what you did with CP lol joining eop seems to do things to people makes them lose decades of maturity.

Also at Milky and the other EOP that keep flaming and trolling nobody takes you seriously, you're a joke irl and you're a joke on this game.

The day is over now, everybody should get over it. Fatality and MM won you regrouped every single time which is why we kept switching locations during the fights. The return wars could go on forever but they didn't so leave this topic dead now.

A mod should close this topic, obviously some people can't contain their strong feelings.

I gathered up my homies from 57 because we all share a common dislike for NHing lilguy clans such as yours. It's simple behaviorism you use on any misbehaving dogs, you'll learn in a couple of weeks :thumbsup:

http://eop-rs.com/index.php?/topic/18179-f...-leader-forums/

R.I.P

I'm gunna remember this post when FiSlumpV3 begins for the year.

O.T. Flash you're what the guys over at #NME would call a "****** idiot". Being a joke in the game is failing to hold a weekend trip, and having your own ranks leak forums. L2troll

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

pepole that are saying foe wears addy are ******* stupid monks robes are basically mandatory for our trips.

you were cleared at bh when we left if we waited for your returners the fight would of kept going but it made no diffrence since we cleared u everytime.

you didnt clear ca both foe n eop were at 18s rushing it and sniping entrance, you didnt clear graveyard in fact you got cleared up to corp then we went to bh to avoid mass canoe returns.

Still tho maybe you will grow some balls and try this **** in p2p with 22 steel titans on your ass

1324342569-CseB.png

1324346300-femC.png

R.I.P

This is just the kind of **** EOP needs to throw every 2 weeks to keep the momentum going. Shows how weak their memberbase is and how close they are to closing down as soon as **** starts hitting the fan. Just watch m8.

128250368099.gif

R.I.P

O.T. Flash you're what the guys over at #NME would call a "****** idiot". Being a joke in the game is failing to hold a weekend trip, and having your own ranks leak forums. L2troll

I thought NME were an honour clan, I had high expectations knowing some of my bro rage cutters ex-members from epidemic are in there.

Also to your trolls, the obsession with Fi should stop. It shows a complete insecurity. Fatality isn't in a slump L. We could lower our reqs to yours or anybody elses and gain 10-20 opts at trips. Fatality has quality. The BV members that get in Fi which are like 5 people will only because they meet our requirements.

The link you posted just shows the kind of community EOP has and how their no honour tactics define their clan. All of it revolves back to your insecurity as a clan and your ranks insecurities. If you was an honour clan and could prove yourselves honourably you would be looked at as a clan with power that earned their position rather than a joke that nobody cares to know about.

Don't get heated its not worth it.

R.I.P

I thought NME were an honour clan, I had high expectations knowing some of my bro rage cutters ex-members from epidemic are in there.

Also to your trolls, the obsession with Fi should stop. It shows a complete insecurity. Fatality isn't in a slump L. We could lower our reqs to yours or anybody elses and gain 10-20 opts at trips. Fatality has quality. The BV members that get in Fi which are like 5 people will only because they meet our requirements.

Don't get heated its not worth it.

^

Hence why you textwalled ^_^

BTW I'm clanless :) thnx though you're really observant and introspective. I like to see that in people. :whistling:

{Edit} just saw you added another paragraph, cool lol. Nice to know my (lol clanless) ranks are so insecure they DON'T leak my forums for RSGP ^_^ But I guess a NH clan doesn't know anything about community eh?

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

R.I.P

This is just the kind of **** EOP needs to throw every 2 weeks to keep the momentum going. Shows how weak their memberbase is and how close they are to closing down as soon as **** starts hitting the fan. Just watch m8.

Must be embarassing to see a clan with a "weak memberbase" stomp your clan into the ground over the past 2 years.

And @Flash cutter, i think you'll find its Fi that are the biggest joke in the pure community, no-one has any respect for you because frankly any rivalry you enter you come out of looking like the bitches of the two, i think we have some gfx that sums it up nicely;

fisucks1.png

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Thats some stupid ****. Don't compare Nip to what you did with CP lol joining eop seems to do things to people makes them lose decades of maturity.

Also at Milky and the other EOP that keep flaming and trolling nobody takes you seriously, you're a joke irl and you're a joke on this game.

The day is over now, everybody should get over it. Fatality and MM won you regrouped every single time which is why we kept switching locations during the fights. The return wars could go on forever but they didn't so leave this topic dead now.

A mod should close this topic, obviously some people can't contain their strong feelings.

The truth hurts bro sorry, you call EOP no honour yet you have to resort in calling a bunch of Mains and massers, when you gain slight momentum your **** goes hard and you start running your mouth, you know what is going to happen next, it's a vicious cycle.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

R.I.P

Must be embarassing to see a clan with a "weak memberbase" stomp your clan into the ground over the past 2 years.

And @Flash cutter, i think you'll find its Fi that are the biggest joke in the pure community, no-one has any respect for you because frankly any rivalry you enter you come out of looking like the bitches of the two, i think we have some gfx that sums it up nicely;

fisucks1.png

If our memberbase was weak we woudn't be pulling 40+ to every single event we have. Solo you're an adult why do you lack basic maturity? You prop your clans morale up with propaganda and hackings. Its pathetic. If this was 2006 or earlier you would have been laughed out of the community much sooner. You and some of your ranks are one of the main reasons why people post 'pure community is dead'.

Also your clan is a joke to most people, you lower the standards of the pure community look even Foe ranks hate that they ally with you L.