Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eop & Foe Vs Fi & Mm

Derrick

this topic is so funny heheh3h3h33heeheheh

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of the day we all know who won. EoP + FOE cleared MM + Fi at bhb and walked down. MM/Fi's whole argment is based on saying that we "ran away", well in that case why do we have videos and pictures showing our two 60 man fall ins walking from bhb to edge spamming gf mm + fi without anyone attacking us?

If you rushed an empty battlefield after we'd already cleared you and left, then cool. MM rushed us at edge bank spamming gf foeop in a 20 man fall in and none of them were even skulled.

Anyone with half a brain knows we smashed MM/Fi into the dirt today, and if you decide to team again tomorrow we'll do the same again.

Cheers.

we were getting a regroup and could of easily turned the tide because you had the advantage at BH, same way you regrouped when we smashed you at the chaos altar. Why are you allowed to regroup and we aren't? Seems like you couldn't handle the heat and just left......

9kqihk.png

If that's true "two 60 man fall ins" we're walking away from a fight still in progress? wat

Fight in progress? You mean 2 mm members shooting an arrow at our fall in leader then running 2 maps away before coming back to do it again?

Watch the vid m8, clearly no Fi/MM left. It doesn't really matter anyway, we know we've won this battle, but even if you have managed to convince your members that you have won today, we all know what will happen to you over the coming weeks as we've seen it happen 3-4 times in the past year. 2-3 months ago you were talking big as well, and about a month later you were pulling 25 to weekend trips, cancelling them for inners, and two of your high councils quit for TLP/EoP.

Back to saturday inners instead of pk trips in 6 weeks, i'm calling it :tito:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

You're vid clearly shows you running away with a ton of white dots left at the battlefield. However, you tried you're best and that's all that matters.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

If that's true "two 60 man fall ins" we're walking away from a fight still in progress? wat

Fight in progress? You mean 2 mm members shooting an arrow at our fall in leader then running 2 maps away before coming back to do it again?

Watch the vid m8, clearly no Fi/MM left. It doesn't really matter anyway, we know we've won this battle, but even if you have managed to convince your members that you have won today, we all know what will happen to you over the coming weeks as we've seen it happen 3-4 times in the past year. 2-3 months ago you were talking big as well, and about a month later you were pulling 25 to weekend trips, cancelling them for inners, and two of your high councils quit for TLP/EoP.

Back to saturday inners instead of pk trips in 6 weeks, i'm calling it :tito:

You think stating facts is talking big because you don't understand the truth very well. It's a concept that alludes you I guess. Obviously "two 60 man fall ins..." is a good reflection of how much truth is in your entire topic. If you could learn to take a loss rather than making excuses you may actually have people agreeing with you.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

its funny how fatality talks about respect all the time but then they have nippon q's masser clan killing foe and eop lmfao

we didnt ask them to do anything.

they just hate eop, who knows why huh?

Got a pure? Join Fatality!

Fatality info:

Irc: #Fatality

Clan chat: Fi Chan

hulkfi.png

Looks like mm+fi died :s

Funny coming from a kid whose clan actually closed

Funny coming from a guy whos led fi straight into the ground, and cried to soham cuz he gained 40 lbs cause he was scaping to much

wat

Funny coming from a guy whos led fi straight into the ground, and cried to soham cuz he gained 40 lbs cause he was scaping to much

wat

Are you dumb lol?

LOL! Who still plays this game

its funny how fatality talks about respect all the time but then they have nippon q's masser clan killing foe and eop lmfao

dont kid yourself lol i was in Fi, when we use to fight DP davey would call nippon q to bring his massers all the time. And just like last time when fatality was starting to do good mm used them until they began to pull high again and ended up ******* Fi over, the same thing will happen again. GL 2moro :)

dont kid yourself lol i was in Fi, when we use to fight DP davey would call nippon q to bring his massers all the time. And just like last time when fatality was starting to do good mm used them until they began to pull high again and ended up ******* Fi over, the same thing will happen again. GL 2moro :)

didn't you guys use eop until you got outta your slump? foe gets the better end of the foeop deal. Eop are hoes

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

wat

Though I dislike 101, don't make me do it roman.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?