Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outrages' Slaughtering Saturday

Austin-Pulled

30dgkn5.jpg

Today Outrage set out for some free loot. We got loads of action today that included fights with Corrupt Pures, Control, Zenith and NME. We also AC'd The Hatred and Malice. Today Outrage peaked at 38.

dividern.png

-Videos-

~ Coming Soon ~

dividern.png

wcmxvt.jpg

2435gye.jpg

2rdb6z5.jpg

To start our trip off we planned a run in with Control but we got word that Corrupt Pures were lurking around our world. We found out they were West of Corp Cave so we rushed them from them from the East. We quickly gained control of the fight and starting pushing them more west towards vents. Control then rushed in from the East which quickly pushed the fight all the way to Mossies. We stayed South-East of Mossies and fought both clans until finally Corrupt Pures ran west into Mossies and stayed there while Control went East. We went up to the North-East BH stairs and got a quick regroup. We heard Control was fighting Zenith east of Mossies so we quickly rushed down into the fight while Corrupt Pures also came and hit the cluster from the West. The Last Pures then came and cleared it up while we dipped West into singles with our loot.

divider3.png

oggmfm.jpg

We asked NME for a run in and defended Spider Village. NME told us they had 30 opts but when they rushed in we were surprised to see 10 more opts then they told us. We fought on inside the furnace building and eventually pushed the fight into the East building where we stayed south of the door and ranged down on them for a bit. Due to NME being such low levels we decided to move the fight more north by the gate at the northern part of Spider Village. We continued to fight north of the village but NME started to control the fight because of them being lower levels and our higher levels couldn't hit half of them. We decided to run South of the village and pick off a few of the NME stragglers that followed and we dipped. Thanks for the fight NME.

divider3.png

Outrage Anti-Crash Malice vs The Hatred

After our fight with NMEThe Hatred wanted us to AC their fight with Malice We agreed to just in case anybody tried anything so we could get some more free loot :whistling:. Sadly nobody crashed their fight so we couldn't get free **** :(. We went to Mossies and found a few The Hatred and Malice stragglers and killed them for their loot.

divider3.png

2435gye.jpg

wcmxvt.jpg

We asked Control for a run in and they accepted. Control was defending the South-East corner of maze and we rushed in and started controlling the the fight instantly. We started to push Control into the North-West part of maze and controlled that part of the fight as well. After most of Control was cleared they started to run away from the fight towards GDZ hut. We followed the remaining Control members all the way to the GDZ hut for their loot. We then got word that Corrupt Pures were east of GDZ so we waited for them inside of the GDZ hut. They rushed us and we got to the South wall of the GDZ hut with our bows while Corrupt Pures were North of us with Bows. We focused on the stragglers South until Corrupt Pures pushed inside of us. We pulled out our scims and started controlling the fight. Control started to return so we got a quick regroup North of the GDZ hut while Control and Corrupt Pures fought inside of the GDZ hut. Once we had a bit more we pushed into the fight and cleared most of it up and dipped with our loot. Thanks for the fight Control & Corrupt Pures.

divider3.png

Screenshots (In no particular order)

110827132714.png

110827132731.png

110827132742.png

110827133054.png

110827133103.png

110827133132.png

110827133145.png

110827133415.png

110827133427.png

110827135709.png

110827135747.png

110827135901.png

110827135906.png

110827143740.png

110827143750.png

110827143834.png

110827143913.png

110827143926.png

110827144056.png

110827144324.png

dividern.png

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We really need to get more fights since you guys are pulling pretty good.

Trip seemed like fun, gratz.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

Gratz on your saturday mates.

Although I don't see how NME were 'too low' to attack. All their combat levels are between 65 and 85.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Nice trip Fellas, and you ACd The Hatred vs Malice in which we won ;)

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Man we smacked clans was fun :D

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

During our fight, even our lowest levels could hit most of your high levels so don't use that excuse.

Other then that, it seemed like you had a great trip, good job on all of your wins.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

Gratz on your saturday mates.

Although I don't see how NME were 'too low' to attack. All their combat levels are between 65 and 85.

our +100 lvls couldnt hit ur 60s at the lvl of wilderness we were fighting and u had mostly only around 60 cmb , not +80s lol.

also around 28 vs 48 lol'd.

OT: was fun

During our fight, even our lowest levels could hit most of your high levels so don't use that excuse.

Other then that, it seemed like you had a great trip, good job on all of your wins.

It's not an excuse. It's just we have a lot of higher levels that couldn't attack some of your members as in 5-10.

newsigskullguns.png

Respect Outrage for fighting us outopted by so much. But I doubt anybody told you we had 30... if so could you tell who did (irc logs will do aswell).

But! I'm a lvl 68 and I could attack everybody in Outrage except for like 2/3 people. There was no Outrage member to be seen around spider village.

110827230302.png

heartline8.gif

Respect Outrage for fighting us outopted by so much. But I doubt anybody told you we had 30... if so could you tell who did (irc logs will do aswell).

But! I'm a lvl 68 and I could attack everybody in Outrage except for like 2/3 people. There was no Outrage member to be seen around spider village.

110827230302.png

I was told. Nice pull btw I wasn't expecting you to pull that much.

newsigskullguns.png

110827230302.png

I was told. Nice pull btw I wasn't expecting you to pull that much.

They pulled 50 last week if I recall correctly.

Be like me; learn everything about other clans from aftermathtopics alone.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

It's not an excuse. It's just we have a lot of higher levels that couldn't attack some of your members as in 5-10.

Fair enough, gj on trip again

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

110827230302.png

was me

4Fdyf.png

Gj Outrage ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it