Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME] No defense? No Problem!

Prateek

Ty 4 the fight you guys outperformed us and about the defence you guys are 1-5 def because you are all low level pures lol everyone was at the stage once when you max out you will get the def up too.

Thanks for stepping up and fighting out numbered properly 1 v 1 :D

I'm already pretty much maxed out (just 2 hp levels off 99 and being fully maxed out) and I don't plan on getting higher then 1 defence ever and our defence requirement will never change so Hmmm >.>

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take this game to serious??? We crash for 1 purpose n 1 purpose only to have fun we know we was outnumbered by 10+ but still did it anyway. first fight with th vs malice we was called to hit if nme did. th had a fall in at mossies n ef had there own. when we rushed corp we came to nme vs ir which force them to go twords gap that was the end of that. second hit was malice which th did not call we did it on our own n once again for the fun of it. from my point of view i died from laggs which will be shown in my vid but when i got back malice wasnt there n th was there falled in n so was we. 3rd hit was ef vs nme at ca both clans fought great but due to our higher lvls not being able to attack many n being out numbered we was "cleared" so we told nme lets fight at vents. then once again it was ef vs nme at vents which was a good fight but once again nme "cleared" us again but we rged quickly as possible for a rerush but nme had logged so we hopped worlds asap n found a cluster fight (couldnt tell again who) but we attacked nme chasing them to spider village. from the vid it seems we cleared nme n rging ca ( not sure just going by vid) on my way to ca there was tlp vs ir at 13 ports fun fun. As we rged we wanted to do 1 last hit n we heard nme was fighting zenith so we hit that at spider village nme fought for a lil bit then dipped south with us right behind them as we followed we ran into eop. END OF TRIP

(yes we crashed alot but for the fun of it so stop getting booty tickled n have fun on the game)

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hXZHX8rVBo

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Officer Of Exiled Force~
~Ex Council Of War~
~Ex Member Of Intense Redmption~
~Proud Founder/High Council Of Hostility~

This is ******* pathetic.

Your friends form Malice told you we were teaming with EF?

We had a clean fight vs Malice, but CP hit them. We hopped and waiting for Malice. They came and we fought. All of the sudden, EF rushed in BECAUSE YOU CAME.

Dont try and play this game. Malice either called you, or you came trying to hit us. Unfortunately for you, IR cleared you.

We heard Ef and TH were 2v1ing Malice so we hoped to the world thats all

You "heard" wrong there man. I have Pm's from A malice rank who asked for the prep.

We both did not want a crashed fight, but your lovely clan had to come to our world. Why? I dont know.

EF thought you guys were there, and rushed us as well. Not just Malice, so how is that a 2 v 1? I dont understand.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

We had a clean fight vs Malice, but CP hit them. We hopped and waiting for Malice. They came and we fought. All of the sudden, EF rushed in BECAUSE YOU CAME.

Dont try and play this game. Malice either called you, or you came trying to hit us. Unfortunately for you, IR cleared you.

You "heard" wrong there man. I have Pm's from A malice rank who asked for the prep.

We both did not want a crashed fight, but your lovely clan had to come to our world. Why? I dont know.

EF thought you guys were there, and rushed us as well. Not just Malice, so how is that a 2 v 1? I dont understand.

Shouldn't ask EF to AC then. Bad leadership decision.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Take this game to serious??? We crash for 1 purpose n 1 purpose only to have fun we know we was outnumbered by 10+ but still did it anyway. first fight with th vs malice we was called to hit if nme did. th had a fall in at mossies n ef had there own. when we rushed corp we came to nme vs ir which force them to go twords gap that was the end of that. second hit was malice which th did not call we did it on our own n once again for the fun of it. from my point of view i died from laggs which will be shown in my vid but when i got back malice wasnt there n th was there falled in n so was we. 3rd hit was ef vs nme at ca both clans fought great but due to our higher lvls not being able to attack many n being out numbered we was "cleared" so we told nme lets fight at vents. then once again it was ef vs nme at vents which was a good fight but once again nme "cleared" us again but we rged quickly as possible for a rerush but nme had logged so we hopped worlds asap n found a cluster fight (couldnt tell again who) but we attacked nme chasing them to spider village. from the vid it seems we cleared nme n rging ca ( not sure just going by vid) on my way to ca there was tlp vs ir at 13 ports fun fun. As we rged we wanted to do 1 last hit n we heard nme was fighting zenith so we hit that at spider village nme fought for a lil bit then dipped south with us right behind them as we followed we ran into eop. END OF TRIP

(yes we crashed alot but for the fun of it so stop getting booty tickled n have fun on the game)

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hXZHX8rVBo

Perhaps when lagging it is better not to video as it takes up more processing space on your computer I think.

Also i noticed in your video you returned with Mithril. Although sometimes it is just a helmet I would recomend not bringing it as the energy slows down your return meaning you're unable to aid your clan!

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

ok thanks for advice but i returned asap same time as people that started returning as me as shown

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Council Of War~

I'm sorry if this topic is bothering you, but the fact is you are not our competition anymore, so please stop involving yourself in our business.

If you're bothered by this, ask me for a run in next weekend and PM me on IRC for a prep of some sort. Thanks.

To everyone else flaming, stop trolling and go do something useful for your clan.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

Ty 4 the fight you guys outperformed us and about the defence you guys are 1-5 def because you are all low level pures lol everyone was at the stage once when you max out you will get the def up too.

I'm already pretty much maxed out (just 2 hp levels off 99 and being fully maxed out) and I don't plan on getting higher then 1 defence ever and our defence requirement will never change so Hmmm >.>

Isn't your combat cap like 85?

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

I'm sorry if this topic is bothering you, but the fact is you are not our competition anymore, so please involving yourself in our business.

If you're bothered by this, ask me for a run in next weekend and PM me on IRC for a prep of some sort. Thanks.

To everyone else flaming, stop trolling and go do something useful for your clan.

YEAH! Stop trolling guys, it's not cool.

Isn't your combat cap like 85?

Indeed it is.

60 99 1 99R 99M 97H 52 prayer - maxed out - 83 combat once 99 hp

Although i think our combat cap may have been raised to 90 as we had a few beast people such as ownage milk who rocks the 60 99 1 99R 99M 99H 99 prayer at 88 combat.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

yea tbh what does trolling/flaming do??? waste ur time doesnt show anything so what ever happens in the wilderness should stay there if u get cleared/defeated gratzs the other clan on doing so n ask for a rm the next week but gj nme on ur trip (even though we did hit u guys alot) was fun non the less

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Council Of War~

yea tbh what does trolling/flaming do??? waste ur time doesnt show anything so what ever happens in the wilderness should stay there if u get cleared/defeated gratzs the other clan on doing so n ask for a rm the next week but gj nme on ur trip (even though we did hit u guys alot) was fun non the less

To Google!

Searching....

Ok, as I'm lazy i clicked the first link

http://www.flayme.com/troll/#Why

Indeed was very fun as from my point of view at least we tended to come out on top and came out 3-1 winners (concededing a late goal to EF after clearing them, fighting Zenith on the same invent and then EF coming back for the rebound into the open net)

Off topic - Ipswich 2, Leeds 1.

`scott mad?

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

legends.

And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half years, the best pure clan warrers passed out of all knowledge. Until, when chance came, the ring ensnared another bearer. The ring came to the creature [NME]Ben, who took it deep into the wilderness and there it consumed him.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

looks boring

#xl

heard you pulled 6 today gj buddy

Give Xl credit where it's due.

I'm not sure if those xl(?) retards (the masser 70's) were hitting Eop, but they were definitely hitting Foe returners. (They were bad though, never killed me)

They had a major impact on the pure world today. Personally I look forward to their aftermath topic as it's always top notch! :thumbsup:

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Man I love our topics. I make them sooo good :)

Man I love our videos. I make them sooo Good :)

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Why do people just blatantly lie through their teeth these days.. If you're that cocky & think you can call the shots you know how to organize a few days prep war, or even a full war or if you want to fight us on the weekend then you know who our staff are. Give them a PRIVATE MESSAGE. That way we'll get **** crackin' motherfuckers.

Why do people just blatantly lie through their teeth these days.. If you're that cocky & think you can call the shots you know how to organize a few days prep war, or even a full war or if you want to fight us on the weekend then you know who our staff are. Give them a PRIVATE MESSAGE. That way we'll get **** crackin' motherfuckers.

I am speed ************!

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png