Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME] No defense? No Problem!

Prateek

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoopsy, I'm back, and can't be assed quoting all EF and TH members saying NME crashed our fight. NME didn't crash anyone, and TH called EF. Simple as that.

And gonna link this one screenshot real quick for everyone saying Green lies.

But nice try Cakeforks.

110827222822.png

So glad I screened that. The picture is perfect. <3

Giving 10m to whoever can find a NME crasher or cape in that picture.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Ty 4 the fight you guys outperformed us and about the defence you guys are 1-5 def because you are all low level pures lol everyone was at the stage once when you max out you will get the def up too.

Thanks for stepping up and fighting out numbered properly 1 v 1 :D

I'm already pretty much maxed out (just 2 hp levels off 99 and being fully maxed out) and I don't plan on getting higher then 1 defence ever and our defence requirement will never change so Hmmm >.>

well turm's rly helpfull in p2p , but ur not gna get any turm guys in ur clan then unless their a reseted acc with turm at 10 def lol

OT: ty for fight was fun even tho we were outpulled lol.

Ty 4 the fight you guys outperformed us and about the defence you guys are 1-5 def because you are all low level pures lol everyone was at the stage once when you max out you will get the def up too.

Thanks for stepping up and fighting out numbered properly 1 v 1 :D

I'm already pretty much maxed out (just 2 hp levels off 99 and being fully maxed out) and I don't plan on getting higher then 1 defence ever and our defence requirement will never change so Hmmm >.>

well turm's rly helpfull in p2p , but ur not gna get any turm guys in ur clan then unless their a reseted acc with turm at 10 def lol

OT: ty for fight was fun even tho we were outpulled lol.

A turm build is a good Pker build.

It is nowhere near a Pure build.

And since there's no turmoil in f2p, you shouldn't be wearing addy.

inb4 this entire topic is about 30 def.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

This is ******* pathetic.

Your friends form Malice told you we were teaming with EF?

We had a clean fight vs Malice, but CP hit them. We hopped and waiting for Malice. They came and we fought. All of the sudden, EF rushed in BECAUSE YOU CAME.

Dont try and play this game. Malice either called you, or you came trying to hit us. Unfortunately for you, IR cleared you.

You called IR that fight lol, oh **** was a I not supposed to reveal that?

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

We had a clean fight vs Malice, but CP hit them. We hopped and waiting for Malice. They came and we fought. All of the sudden, EF rushed in BECAUSE YOU CAME.

Dont try and play this game. Malice either called you, or you came trying to hit us. Unfortunately for you, IR cleared you.

You called IR that fight lol, oh **** was a I not supposed to reveal that?

That is what I call a...

k00000000

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Whoopsy, I'm back, and can't be assed quoting all EF and TH members saying NME crashed our fight. NME didn't crash anyone, and TH called EF. Simple as that.

And gonna link this one screenshot real quick for everyone saying Green lies.

But nice try Cakeforks.

110827222822.png

So glad I screened that. The picture is perfect. <3

Giving 10m to whoever can find a NME crasher or cape in that picture.

I can see our spy in EF. Technically he is reppin NME still.

So pay me my money.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

looked like a garbage trip :(

It's filled with delicious pink capes getting smited out for scimitars.

What's not to love? <3

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

You guys dont accept turmoil ? :thumbsup:

Glad to see theres still hope for the pure world.

Keep up the ownage.

1-10 def actually

MM and NME, only pure clans left. Shout out to my old TP bro's that are still going strong in NME

Malice didn't, all we knew was that it was Malice vs TH and Ef being around the fight. Obviously we would hop and prevent a possible 2 vs 1, but we would only take action if Ef actually teamed with you guys (which sort of happend, but we decided to go for IR). We only saw like 3 TH capes and 3 minutes later like 20 Malice at vents. We didn't even get near.... Ef crashed... :thumbsup: And no we didn't get cleared by IR lol, we had 20~ in single because we had Ef, (you?) and IR on us. So no, not unfortunatly for us.

Thanks for the free bump though, highly appreciated!

heartline8.gif

Malice didn't, all we knew was that it was Malice vs TH and Ef being around the fight. Obviously we would hop and prevent a possible 2 vs 1, but we would only take action if Ef actually teamed with you guys (which sort of happend, but we decided to go for IR). We only saw like 3 TH capes and 3 minutes later like 20 Malice at vents. We didn't even get near.... Ef crashed... :thumbsup: And no we didn't get cleared by IR lol, we had 20~ in single because we had Ef, (you?) and IR on us. So no, not unfortunatly for us.

damn sandra you go girl :thumbsup:

This is how you dominate a conversation without raising the tone of your voice.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

This is how you dominate a conversation without raising the tone of your voice.

Be careful, she has a slipper.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png