Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME] No defense? No Problem!

Prateek

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I love our topics. I make them sooo good :)

Man I love our videos. I make them sooo Good :)

implying having the audio of the last 6 videos you've uploaded takin away as good :whistling:

HEY! HEY HEY HEY HEY!

The last two videos they got put back on and the video before that it was just not viewable in the following countries:

As a result, your video is blocked in these locations:

Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo - Democratic Republic of, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See (Vatican City State), Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia - Federated States of, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, West Bank, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Man I love our topics. I make them sooo good :)

Man I love our videos. I make them sooo Good :)

implying having the audio of the last 6 videos you've uploaded takin away as good :whistling:

HEY! HEY HEY HEY HEY!

The last two videos they got put back on and the video before that it was just not viewable in the following countries:

As a result, your video is blocked in these locations:

Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo - Democratic Republic of, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See (Vatican City State), Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia - Federated States of, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, West Bank, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

Erm cant you see I re-edited my post, I suggest you re-edit yours, unless you want your post blocked in the following countries...

:teehee:

#1 I like you guys. Keep it up.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

The crashing today, was well deserved. Just giving back what you've done to us. Congrats on your Saturday looks like you had more fun writing the topic then you did actually PKing.

TH never called us to hit M vs TH. NME spy PMs me 'logging into crash TH vs M' so I rushed making it a 2v2, nuff said.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

I think the stress of leading TH is getting to you :/

Might be time to call it a day.

Edit: this video may help you.

"Tip 1 - Keep your perspective about you, if we run around like chicken little, like the sky is falling we lose our perspective.

Is it going to be like it use to be, probaly not. So let go of that and it's going to get better and we're going to stick to it."

Charlie is ******* **** up 0.0

Ex-Ef Experienced Member

Ex-Zenith Member

Current: NME

2mnrj44.png <3

LBnJ7.png

Owning since...ever?

The crashing today, was well deserved. Just giving back what you've done to us. Congrats on your Saturday looks like you had more fun writing the topic then you did actually PKing.

TH never called us to hit M vs TH. NME spy PMs me 'logging into crash TH vs M' so I rushed making it a 2v2, nuff said.

Well your spy is completly wrong. We actually even planned on hitting malice when you guys were done. We were looking at the fight until you and Ir and Zenith rushed us.

Ex-Ef Experienced Member

Ex-Zenith Member

Current: NME

2mnrj44.png <3

LBnJ7.png

Owning since...ever?

proof

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

proof

Prove that they were called. o

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

proof

Prove that they were called. o

proof of "our spy" telling him that we're logging into crash.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Well your spy is completly wrong. We actually even planned on hitting malice when you guys were done. We were looking at the fight until you and Ir and Zenith rushed us.

come on :confused:

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

Very nice , I see enemy going big. Although this;

we out-opted Outrage by ~8 people which meant that the fight was quite one-sided.

Aint enemy 60s and 70s with 1 def?

Cant say that outrage had an disadvantage then /:

gj

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

As I said earlier, we don't crash clans really, other than ef and th. If either are fighting Malice, we let em have a clean fight. war and ct can vouch for the fact we don't crash and countless other clans who we quite easily could of crashed, but didn't.

As for the th and m fight, I know for certain that prat/scott/jib/whoever else was leading the trip would not have crashed a fight Malice was in. We were in your world? Who gives a ****, it was probably because the imminent arrival of ef was predicted by our non braindead leaders and they were standing there waiting for this EXACT situation. The pictures show NME were no where near the fight when EF run in, so obviously there was an error of judgement somewhere down the line, and your own fight got ruined when TH called EF or ALLOWED them to enter the fight.

Just say good fight and move on

Epidemic
eepidemic.png