Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

#1 For A Reason - IR F2P Trip [8/27/11]

Sikh

Can someone post a video that works?

The vid doesn't work? I don't know I've had like two people tell me that already but it works perfectly for me.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The vid doesn't work? I don't know I've had like two people tell me that already but it works perfectly for me.

Whoever got you to copy and paste there topic here made you look like the retard, go thank them.

110827162333.png

When tb crashed ^, yeah dawg your "decisive" push would of cleared us LLLLLLLLLLOLLLLLLLL. please

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

:rip:

OT: Thanks for the fight clans. Zenith: You lucked out today. Don't even bother entering the wilderness tomorrow.

O dw they'll have fun.. we'll be on you 24/7.. get your allies ready.

The fact that The Last Pures, and I say that loosely, is focusing their trips on us is amusing to say the least. Let's see it then.

EDIT: My buddy Hotkeying told me you're a voice in #tlp. Man what you say must go!

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

OT: Thanks for the fight clans. Zenith: You lucked out today. Don't even bother entering the wilderness tomorrow.

The fact that The Last Pures, and I say that loosely, is focusing their trips on us is amusing to say the least. Let's see it then.

EDIT: My buddy Hotkeying told me you're a voice in #tlp. Man what you say must go!

I'm in your ts every day man, only need a voice to give locations bro.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

There's a reason we knew you were coming to us when we were at bh. All I'm going to say, I'll let you do the inferring. :thumbsup:

kanyecopy.jpg

There's a reason we knew you were coming to us when we were at bh. All I'm going to say, I'll let you do the inferring. :thumbsup:

I would put my scouts around the world I'm in also when someone else is giving locations, not hard to know a clans coming when they're in the same world. DERP

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

We peaked at 30, so may change what you wrote ^_^

And if you actually had a spy in us, you would understand that we weren't at 13 ports to kill anyone except Zo, then leave.

Goodjob, hopefully it will remain the same when Hotkeying retires, and lets hope Junior steps up his game!

J1FyQ.png

We peaked at 30, so may change what you wrote ^_^

And if you actually had a spy in us, you would understand that we weren't at 13 ports to kill anyone except Zo, then leave.

Goodjob, hopefully it will remain the same when Hotkeying retires, and lets hope Junior steps up his game!

Changed the opts.

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

First Zo talks **** to TLP, then says The Last Pures focusing on him, etc. Cba quoting.

Zo you have to be the most hypocritical leader, could probably include moronic and cocky in there somewhere. Enjoy your fun, make sure you don't bite off more then you can chew with TLP.

Good job on your trip, IR. Cocky as usual.

Hostility

First Zo talks **** to TLP, then says The Last Pures focusing on him, etc. Cba quoting.

Zo you have to be the most hypocritical leader, could probably include moronic and cocky in there somewhere. Enjoy your fun, make sure you don't bite off more then you can chew with TLP.

Just noticed what clan you're in. Your opinion holds no weight by default.

kanyecopy.jpg

Keep digging your clan.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

Good job on your trip, but just to clarify that you didn't kill much of NME as we had 30 or so in a fall in heading south where we had a fight minutes after.

Whoever got you to copy and paste there topic here made you look like the retard, go thank them.

110827162333.png

When tb crashed ^, yeah dawg your "decisive" push would of cleared us LLLLLLLLLLOLLLLLLLL. please

Wrote it myself, problem?!?!?

iqj82c.png

Keep digging your clan.

o k

stevesig2.png
Memberlist | IR Site | IR Tube

Ex-Intense Redemption -God -member

PROUD TORMENTED SOULZ MEMBER