Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Searching

Jah

After coming back to rs a month before summer I decided it's time to find a clan that I can call home. I'm looking for a clan that has a mature/fun community and the members are like a family. I'd prefer a clan that pks in both servers but i'm open to anything. If I do join your clan i'll be bringing my mate with me. Give me reasons why I should join YOUR clan because I'm still having a hard time deciding :l

cb lvl 76. 60 att 92 str 1 def 52 pray 95 range 96 mage 87 hp

Depending on your stats I'd defiantly check out #Zenith, we have an amazing community and when we're on vent there's no side channels were all just in on big channel chatting and shiz, we do venture into both servers aswell :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

you should put your stats yp first man that helps decide what clan's reqs you meet

If you meet Zenith reqs we do preps in both servers and Pk trips we are a 50/50 med level clan community small a bit right now but we have very loyal members and have fun.

#Zenith if interested

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

#Zenith

if your account can support our requirements

P2P + F2P ~ rly active vent and clan as a whole, always doing unofficial events (rev pking, luring etc.) we all just fool around and have fun ;-) should definately check us out!

Retired March 2012

try out #clan-eop!

very active both servers F2P/P2P and friendly community.

www.eop-rs.com <3333333333333

my hawaiian brotha :)

Try #zenith! Stable community and your combat would fit right in. We are equally active in both f2p and p2p with weekend pk trips and friday pcls.

PM [`Sean`] or [Z]Sean if you have any questions :)

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

#malice

You're right around our combat level, which is more consistent then many pure clans out there. We mostly do F2P, with flashes of P2P, albeit we're trying to expand into that server. I'd love it if you checked us out.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

110826144501.png

vs

110826150844.png

Come check out IR bro, we are currently the #1 MPC both servers and are absolutely destroying everything. Hope to see your app soon.

Site: www.rs-ir.com

IRC: #irclan

/query [iR]Sikh if you have any questions.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

110826144501.png

vs

110826150844.png

Come check out IR bro, we are currently the #1 MPC both servers and are absolutely destroying everything. Hope to see your app soon.

Site: www.rs-ir.com

IRC: #irclan

/query [iR]Sikh if you have any questions.

See how immature this clan above me is? Just saying.

#Zenith bro check us out.

Www.zenith-rs.com

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

thanks for all feedback so far everyone. i am looking into all the clans suggested. please no flaming each other tho

If you want to feel like a person rather than a number and help a clan grow and rise and feel proud about it check out #the_hatred, we're an active f2p based clan but we like to pk together in P2P often. Gl hunting mate.

sounds nice :)...it looks like i will most likely be joining you guys