Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Malice - Kinda late Saturday topic but WHATEVER

Inu

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cake im not being funny but if you keep on asking EF to ac your fights vs Malice they'll crash it i dont give a **** what EF say they'll crash that fight why dont you pick someone else to AC like outrage? did anyone crash that fight?

Outrage actually did AC our fight when we did beat Malice in a fair 1v1. And it remained fair because NME stayed out of our fight world.

I'll say it again. If NME hops to our world when we have a 1v1 fight whether it be against Malice or any other pure clan, we will have an AC ready. And if required we will help our AC kill off NME or any other clan who attempts to crash our planned fights whether they be on purpose or on accident.

Paint it up however you want on here but at the end of the day IR, TH and EF all AC'd NME from our fight against Malice. You've made your intent to crash our fights clear and I'm making our intent to stop your efforts clear as well. If your trying to say that you no longer want to crash our fights, simply stay out of our world when were fighting another clan. Or you can face our AC's who I'm sure would be happy to have the action.

Thanks again EF and Outrage for your help in keeping our fights clean last Saturday, let us know anytime and we'd be happy to re-pay the favor :thumbsup:

"I'll say it again. If NME hops to our world when we have a 1v1 fight whether it be against Malice or any other pure clan, we will have an AC ready. And if required we will help our AC kill off NME or any other clan who attempts to crash our planned fights whether they be on purpose or on accident."

that part i bolded if EF ever crash your fight please clear them, cause last time i check you teamed up and 3v1 NME when ir hit nme Bravo sir.

nme2p.png
selenatom.png

Proud Ex Destructive Pures Elite.
Proud Enemy Member.
The Legendary [DP]r0fl :down: tut tut