Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Malice - Kinda late Saturday topic but WHATEVER

Inu

Ir self proclaims themselves as #1 mpc but they go after the low levels since they cant fight with clans their combat range ^.^

Watch how many troll I just fed and now they ready to go back out of that cave and rage

Sad we couldn't fight you guys :( Your the only clan we enjoy fighting ^_^

Th ;(

Ex-Ef Experienced Member

Ex-Zenith Member

Current: NME

2mnrj44.png <3

LBnJ7.png

Owning since...ever?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ir self proclaims themselves as #1 mpc but they go after the low levels since they cant fight with clans their combat range ^.^

Watch how many troll I just fed and now they ready to go back out of that cave and rage

Also TH seems mad lol.

Th ;(

I'm pretty sure NME/Malice/TH/EF/ETC are the least of our worries as your all one bangs. Don't try and talk ****, look what we did to Zenith.

OT: Malice doing work as always.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

Also TH seems mad lol.

Th ;(

I'm pretty sure NME/Malice/TH/EF/ETC are the least of our worries as your all one bangs. Don't try and talk ****, look what we did to Zenith.

Is this honestly all you do all day? Going around every pure topics and flaming and raging constantly for no appearent reason?

"Least of our worries?"

Well you better start being "worried". NME is a 6 month old clan and can pull higher than most if not all of you guys. In a matter of months I am sure that we will be one of the best around FOE and MM and TLP. For now were the kids but we come with the motto "Slowly but Surely" ^_^

NME/Malice/TH/EF are "One Bangs" because they are the real pures.(less TH/EF for their Mith)Being an Addy Daddy ain't being a pure ^_^

I honestly am still suprised you got any members left after all the raging you seem to invoque. You're putting a very disturbing image of you and your clan by going around and flame and flame and more flaming ^.^ I hope I fed you good enough.

Anyways I wont got into it. Your problems. But i'll remind you (for the 5th time) that this is PURE-warfare bro.

Sorry Malice I have to do this in your topic but it seems IR seems to not be able to realise IT just yet :thumbsup:

Again: Good job on trips and shame we didn't get to fight you :)

Ex-Ef Experienced Member

Ex-Zenith Member

2mnrj44.png <3

LBnJ7.png

Owning since...ever?

Also TH seems mad lol.

Th ;(

Is this honestly all you do all day? Going around every pure topics and flaming and raging constantly for no appearent reason?

"Least of our worries?"

Well you better start being "worried". NME is a 6 month old clan and can pull higher than most if not all of you guys. In a matter of months I am sure that we will be one of the best around FOE and MM and TLP. For now were the kids but we come with the motto "Slowly but Surely" ^_^

NME/Malice/TH/EF are "One Bangs" because they are the real pures.(less TH/EF for their Mith)Being an Addy Daddy ain't being a pure ^_^

I honestly am still suprised you got any members left after all the raging you seem to invoque. You're putting a very disturbing image of you and your clan by going around and flame and flame and more flaming ^.^ I hope I fed you good enough.

Anyways I wont got into it. Your problems. But i'll remind you (for the 5th time) that this is PURE-warfare bro.

Sorry Malice I have to do this in your topic but it seems IR seems to not be able to realise IT just yet :thumbsup:

You've gone way past retard, dnno what to say.

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

Also TH seems mad lol.

Th ;(

"Least of our worries?"

Then don't say anything. Easy as that :thumbsup:

Ex-Ef Experienced Member

Ex-Zenith Member

2mnrj44.png <3

LBnJ7.png

Owning since...ever?

Also TH seems mad lol.

Th ;(

"Least of our worries?"

Then don't say anything. Easy as that :thumbsup:

Not letting scum such as yourself talk down to my clan, especially when we can slump you any time we wanted. Your lucky I don't pick who we hit, I'd have tons of fun banging you guys out week after week.

EDIT: Done responding to you.

iqj82c.png

Just curious to why IR think they are the number one MID pure clan... I don't understand how these below Runehead Memberlist levels say that you are a Mid Pure Clan?

-[bB]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: [iR] Intense Redemption (http://rs-ir.com/) | Members: 82 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: worldwide | Cape: Wilderness26 | Homeworld: 66 | [Averages] Cmb: 88.32/94.32; Str: 94.01; Cns: 91.23; Mage: 96.39; Range: 93.22; Overall: 1,510 | Last Update: 28th Aug 2011

& your defence average is probably 20+ too.. So yeah, man up and start fighting clans your own levels ladies.

Just curious to why IR think they are the number one MID pure clan... I don't understand how these below Runehead Memberlist levels say that you are a Mid Pure Clan?

-[bB]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: [iR] Intense Redemption (http://rs-ir.com/) | Members: 82 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: worldwide | Cape: Wilderness26 | Homeworld: 66 | [Averages] Cmb: 88.32/94.32; Str: 94.01; Cns: 91.23; Mage: 96.39; Range: 93.22; Overall: 1,510 | Last Update: 28th Aug 2011

& your defence average is probably 20+ too.. So yeah, man up and start fighting clans your own levels ladies.

Hatton!! NO!!! look what you did!! Now IR is gonna slump us :( you just doomed us -.-

Ex-Ef Experienced Member

Ex-Zenith Member

2mnrj44.png <3

LBnJ7.png

Owning since...ever?

Not letting scum such as yourself talk down to my clan, especially when we can slump you any time we wanted. Your lucky I don't pick who we hit, I'd have tons of fun banging you guys out week after week.

I don't even think you'd have a close enough combat range to fight them :o

tr00tr00tr0trlot0rlt0r

joelson.png

Y5whU.png

Also TH seems mad lol.

Th ;(

Well you better start being "worried". NME is a 6 month old clan and can pull higher than most if not all of you guys.

3 months you mean :thumbsup:

Well done Malice, keep it up!

heartline8.gif

you have an EF spy in you

we didnt call EF

we didnt call IR

I told pierz and he agreed

fix the thread

You did call IR lol, don't lie.

You seem to have been misled, we define ourselves as a mid-pulling clan, this is due to our consistent pulls compared to other pure clans within our pulling range, as for hitting you in the wilderness, well it's just the wilderness, you don't gain immunity because you are low levels.

Gj on your trip Inu and co.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I don't even think you'd have a close enough combat range to fight them :o

tr00tr00tr0trlot0rlt0r

Haha.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.