Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's P2P Sunday [8/28/11]

Mayor

Man IR got the shaft. GJ TLP.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

44 to sunday trip ouch

55/144 saturday trip.

Ouch

lol f2p

80/144 sunday =55.5%

44/94 = 46.8%

ouch

Your response is "lol f2p" really have no clue if you're serious.

and good job googling percentages.

o and.

@7:10 you are still the #1 tank brother <3 keep strong.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Give me trace fgts

You can take him, his more worthless then kyle and steve put together

LOL.

Wdf I love the australian Ginger crew

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

44 to sunday trip ouch

55/144 saturday trip.

Ouch

lol f2p

80/144 sunday =55.5%

44/94 = 46.8%

ouch

Your response is "lol f2p" really have no clue if you're serious.

and good job googling percentages.

o and.

@7:10 you are still the #1 tank brother <3 keep strong.

ouch

was a nice battle we had, shame it got crashed. Fighting clans in multy is fun isn't it? hope to have more soon in both servers.

gj on your trip

Yeah it is fun, maybe you should come into multi sometimes..or you can stay in single strip and then go to new gate on the same world as mm/foe/fi and get railed by FOE.

"Smacked eop around as usual", just doesnt sound right to me. Maybe it's because you don't usually smack us around LoL!

Gf yesterday though was close and still could have gone either way due to returners.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

How can you say you "smacked EoP around as usual" if your cc count shows you with 18 people at dwarves when MM crashes.

was a close fight, and atleast we fight you in your servers.

ps. if you're gonna act cocky like you're winning a fight easily atleast block out your members panic spamming "return" in the cc

How can you say you "smacked EoP around as usual" if your cc count shows you with 18 people at dwarves when MM crashes.

ps. if you're gonna act cocky like you're winning a fight easily atleast block out your members panic spamming "return" in the cc

Shouldnt stop returning untill the fight is over. We were also gonna stay and fight ir when they crashed then everyone logged onto that world. Also it was alot more then 18 people left was just a bad count or something

xncgb5.jpg

Shouldnt stop returning untill the fight is over. We were also gonna stay and fight ir when they crashed then everyone logged onto that world. Also it was alot more then 18 people left was just a bad count or something

I'm not saying you shouldn't return, I'm just saying you made it sound like it was easy yet your cc says "return or we're gonna lose" and ****, minimap looks near even if not in favor of EoP and the vidder is almost out of food.

110828141114.png

Could've went either ways and I'm pretty dissapointed it got crashed because I honestly think it would've been a really close fight.

Just pretty funny how you have to try and make it look like you were "smacking us around" when the fight was so close. :ninja: