Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

0wl / Zenith \ Let me be the first

blue

There is a question behind this its not just about Zenith.

First off before the troll's and simply the people with a closed mind start posting i wanna make this topic for some of the people who take the time and read and think before they post on this site.

For the past month or so probably longer idk if you noticed but we have this little rivalry with IR and it gets kinda "Intense" on Pure-warfare and I think people are getting the impression this is how majority of our members act in our irc,site and Vent i am here to inform you that's not true. Our members simply like there clan and speak there mind and how they feel I am sure most of you can relate to this. If The Havoc/IR think this is I am sorry please stop saying mean things stop my clan kind of topic you are Way Off Just so you know i don't feel any regret to thing's i have personally said about you or your clans I am sorry about this image i feel is being made for us on this site. I think its wrong when i post on someone's clan search topic and i get quoted by "specific People" and they say don't join Z your just going to fight about IR or Havoc stupid things like that.

I can Understand If some of you don't care what your clan looks like's or how it acts in front of others but i personally am not going to allow any of my members act like idiots on IRC/VENT/Zenith's Site Why in Hell would i let them lash out in front of the whole pure community ?

Like i said there is more of a point to this topic then just zenith so my question to you.

Do you guys care about what other clans looks like ? does it matter to any of you if a clan accepts certain people or allows certain things to go on in there clan or is it to the point where majority of you don't care anymore lol

Not flaming but i wanna hear EOP ranks o this a little lol just saying sometimes your members go hard with the posting.

~ I do realize Im putting my neck on the line by posting this.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Personally...

I don't care how other clans do things. Some things might annoy me but it's not up to me to change them.

If my members were acting like idiots I'd stop them.

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

People are entitled to post what they want, stupid or not. If you don't like what your members are posting, then perhaps they shouldn't be your members anymore.

This tbh. Makes the most sense

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

You used there instead of their.

It annoyed me.

On topic of personal images, I don't want clans to hate us, i want clans to want to hate us.

If you get me.

Also i don't care what the clans who we are currently fighting frequently think of us, as I wouldn't want their members due to them being of poor quality and also the fact they wouldn't meet our req's of less then 10 defence since they have been blindly led into getting 20 defence "for the good of the clan".

(slightly off topic, i don't care for 30 def with turmoils as it's a legit pking build. However 20 defence for mith clanwise is stupid.)

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png