Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Malice being No hon0r.

There leader set up a prep with me in PM last night saying 4 30 pm eastern all out in wildy

(13:55:42) <@Hon0r> M jz

(13:55:45) <@Hon0r> let prep tommorow?

(13:55:55) * [EF]Charisma|Gabe|Movie ([email protected]) has left #xL

(13:56:26) <[M]Jz> Alright

(13:56:27) <[M]Jz> what time

Just wanted to make not of that,And to warn other clans they are out there doing this. they said its because " we cleared them Saturday "

malice is no hon0r?

(16:02:13) <[TH]CakeTown> F2P fullout 30 min 1 def all off 20 min, wildy pm me for details

(16:02:29) <[TH]DROPDEADHO> guys

(16:02:31) <[TH]DROPDEADHO> accepted or what?

(16:02:35) <[TH]DROPDEADHO> we gotta find it fast

(16:02:40) <[TH]DROPDEADHO> were going to mass in 5

(16:02:48) <[TH]CakeTown> accepted yes or no.

(16:03:09) <[TH]DROPDEADHO> ffs cake

(16:09:02) <[TH]Maria> Whoever just talke to you about a prep

(16:09:04) <[TH]Maria> [TH]Caketown

(16:09:11) <[TH]Maria> is actually a Malice guy who changed his name, right?

username to topic ratio is very strong in this one

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

After your **** clan sniping my returns on friday i wouldn't care if Malice's leader drove to your house and punched your mother in the ovaries.

[/]

It's reasons like this you get sniped, Like the first time we ran into you first sat we pked " GET YOUR **** CLAN OUT OF HERE BE4 WE HUNT YOU EVERY WEEK AND CLOSE YOU" and the continued flaming that pushed us into it. If you really want us to stop i would show some respect.

(16:29:17) <Hon0r> so what world?

(16:30:19) <Bebesz> 93

(16:31:25) <Hon0r> wheere u want war

(16:32:32) <Bebesz> maze

(16:32:35) <Bebesz> we attack

Showed up with 2 people ONE itemers when we had 34 massed. GF.... Funny how every one has something to say about XL when you guys are trash

(17:09:25) <Bebesz> good fight hopefully more in future

(17:10:10) <Bebesz> we are still coming

(17:10:12) <Bebesz> whats your location?

Retard.

After your **** clan sniping my returns on friday i wouldn't care if Malice's leader drove to your house and punched your mother in the ovaries.

It's reasons like this you get sniped, Like the first time we ran into you first sat we pked " GET YOUR **** CLAN OUT OF HERE BE4 WE HUNT YOU EVERY WEEK AND CLOSE YOU" and the continued flaming that pushed us into it. If you really want us to stop i would show some respect.

I stopped reading at 'show some respect.' Your on PureWarfare and on RuneScape. The 2 biggest places on the internet where people don't give 2 fucks about one another.

Also: EoP is stronger than you and Malice is much more adorable.

Retired March 2012

I was gonna write something about the xL members that returned with a maple bow and 10 addies and then teled as soon as they got atked, but I'm too busy laughing.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy