Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hlcks Looking

TAYL0R

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't frequently lurk these forums, nor do I reply. Though Malice is currently looking for a handful of experienced veterans to join the ranks as we transition the frame of our clan towards a strong, multi-dimensional clan. What I mean by that is... a clan that dominates both servers. I'd only encourage you to check us out if you're willing to ride out that storm with us.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

Hey, Come check out #Zenith in the past we've been all about F2p but these past few months we've stepped out into P2p alot. This week we have 3 P2p preps and our P2p pk trip every sunday. I'm sure being apart of CPR in the past you would defiantly qualify for our mini war unit they have like 5 minis a day. You may remember Alpha from CPR he's just apped to us :)

Irc: #Zenith

Forums: www.Zenith-Rs.com

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

#outrage

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

You were chatting with Maria last night, weren't you? From what I've heard you're a pretty chill guy. If you haven't already made a decision then I'd highly suggest you check out The Hatred, Taylor. We'd greatly appreciate the amount of P2p experience you'd be able to provide.

a4he.jpg

Join Eruption of Pures Today, #clan-eop, www.eop-rs.com

Pro F2P and P2P clan is pro in both servers. #1 F2P mini team and pretty good at P2P(i don't know much about P2P on eop so yeah). Eop has a awesome turm unit if your interested and alot of people with chaotics.

/query shokh for more info

or /query [eop]justin

photo-5003.jpg

Come back to Havoc, you'll enjoy it Taylor. Hick Unit reunited?

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

We do p2p minis in Z daily we are a 50/50 clan so that means f2p preps and trips my friend.

give us a shot would be cool to see you i was kinda disappointing E didn't go farther it looked like was gonna be the next good p2p med clan =\

#Zenith

if only p2p ? join Outrage probably

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

We got a few Endurance APPS, feel free to join The Hatred. One of ht best communities out there.

We all love to have fun and are mature.

You'd love it here man.

Try it out #the_hatred

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME