Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Low Leveled/New Clans

Riggz

Well everyone knows there used to be so many different pure clans back when wilderness was out. But now that the PvP worlds are released, there arent many worlds to pk with. Now the newer clans are forced to runin to medium/higher leveled clans making there trips not as fun. Eventually they will close and join a bigger clan. This being said, the members will join a bigger clan. So that rids of one low leveled clan and adds a few options to a bigger clan. All of the low leveled clans that are made from October something(whenever pvp worlds were released) will die and join a clan of the top 10. And I'm talking about actual PvP, not some miniwar ********. That's all low leveled clans have, minis and fullouts. They are too scared to get destroyed on Friday/Saturday/Sunday. Minis only go so far in how much fun you are having. So I think that low leveled clans are a waste of time for they have no future in RS now. I thought Havoc was going to prove me wrong, but they died. And they didn't really do anything outside of CLWs.

Discuss.

tl;dr - New/low leveled clans are a waste of time.

hell no there not a waste of time, MG was at one point a low level clan going out on weekends to bh/pvp worlds we didn't give a **** if we died we kept coming back and warring, you're members will stay with you if you stay active everyday plus do different events if they keep doing minis for sure they will die but if they did what MG did they'd probably turn out to be a med level clan like us, so far i'm seeing scourge being active and getting challenges now they should take it to bh/pvp worlds and gj. Also low levels should start fighting masser clans in like w136 or w57 for practice etc as a start

mkygcz.jpg

New clans should stick to clan wars uintil they can pull 20 or some to trips, or schedule their times away from the bigger clans.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

New clans certainly aren't a waste of time, and low leveled clans aren't either. Low level clans can accomplish much, IF led and ran by success. Surveying the past has clearly revealed that low level clans are challenging to run. But leading a low level clan is a waste in general? Well, I think that decision lies in the hands of whoever created that clan.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

So why did you make #under-ground?

I already have my desires filled for the pking portion. I also like to mini, so a new low-leveled clan just to mini wouldn't hurt. Waste of time, but I enjoy it.

I already have my desires filled for the pking portion. I also like to mini, so a new low-leveled clan just to mini wouldn't hurt. Waste of time, but I enjoy it.

Then why is it that you are complaining about everything low level clans do it just mini wars/full outs? You say it's a waste because that's all low level clans do but you also find pleasure in what they do. So, hey hypocrite how are you today?

Even with these new updates, I find nothing wrong with opening up new and/or low leveled. I would consider it a sense of ambition on how to start. B)

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

Then why is it that you are complaining about everything low level clans do it just mini wars/full outs? You say it's a waste because that's all low level clans do but you also find pleasure in what they do. So, hey hypocrite how are you today?

Even with these new updates, I find nothing wrong with opening up new and/or low leveled. I would consider it a sense of ambition on how to start. B)

70 reqs isn't exactley "low leveled". Quit trollin

maulerpixil1-1.gif

I'm saying they have no future; therefore a waste. And I'm doing fine thanks.

70 reqs isn't exactley "low leveled". Quit trollin

Yea, you're just throwing out a a random number there. Quit Trollin

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

I'm saying they have no future; therefore a waste. And I'm doing fine thanks.

If their were no future then there would be no Med/high lvl clans today.

svideosig.gif
"I can be beaten, but I can't be broken."
--Forrest Griffin--

If their were no future then there would be no Med/high lvl clans today.

All of the low leveled clans that are made from October something 2008(whenever pvp worlds were released) will die and join a clan of the top 10

Back in the day, a small clan would only have to worry about bridgers and eventually run into something big/strong 1/2000 times. It's sad, but true, I guess.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton