Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's Smashing Saturday

Milky

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O Lawd you should really go to Hollywood and script a TV show. You are so creative and thoughtful about making **** up its great.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

looks like EOP smacked clans like a flying flacon streaming into the ocean and gets its fish.

Good Job EOP,

you guys make me proud to play runescape

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

looks like EOP smacked clans like a flying flacon streaming into the ocean and gets its fish.

Good Job EOP,

Whats a flacon?

The same made up **** eop states in their topics. O Lawd I did it again!

11wacsx.jpg

Moderator.png

Good Job EOP,

now i really wish u died in the hurricane that ****** your family over

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

I can teach you how to be more efficient. First, look at what you said, and then look at my suggested paraphrase.

We started off our trip hearing that MM and FOE were about Corp. We headed up and rushed in, slaughtering all the pink capes we could find as their clueless leaders failed to instruct them on what to do. They began scattering and running away in all directions, and after hunting a few of them down we returned to the battlefield to plunder our booty.

We (EOP) crashed foe versus mm, possibly at foe's beckoning (as indicated by you targeting us (MM))

MM wanted another fight, and despite knowing that we had 10-15 less than them, we obliged. We fearlessly rushed them at gap, hitting a loading screen and getting an immediate disadvantage. We pulled it back together and pushed MM north of the gap and smacked any MM who didn't run back fast enough. MM however did well and pushed us back, and the opts difference eventually took its toll and we retreated back to piper. We had a large return group waiting at corp as more came from the canoe, and our remaining dragged the fight down to them. All the MM who ran at us at corp were dropped in instants, and MM realising even with their numerical advantage they couldn't beat us in a return fight, ran north of gap and logged out. We rushed up and killed the kids they left behind at piper, and headed down.

Or in layman's terms, the 10-15 of you remaining scrambled south to meet up with the massive amount of EOP we'd already laid to waste. Cannot speak for all of MM, but why would we want to engage in a return war 5 steps away from canoes

We heard MM were around GDZ, so we headed up but unfortnuately FOE hit them first. Seeing as we had gone alllllllllllllllll the way up to gdz, it didn't seem right to leave without some loot, so we rushed into gdz and smacked all the MM there. Then we chased a few down to single and killed them too, which was enough to make the trip worth it.

Yawn.

We (EOP) crashed foe versus mm, possibly at foe's beckoning (as indicated by you targeting us (MM))

with the way you bend the story to fit your own cause, I can't say I'm inclined to believe the rest of your post now, but grats on your smashing day nonetheless

click for:

MM'S TRIPS

O Lawd you should really go to Hollywood and script a TV show. You are so creative and thoughtful about making **** up its great.

Thanks, perhaps we could write a script based upon a mighty army hunting down and punishing their inferior foes despite their laughable attempts at hide and seek.

Based on todays events.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Thanks, perhaps we could write a script based upon a mighty army hunting down and punishing their inferior foes despite their laughable attempts at hide and seek.

Based on todays events.

O Lawd Solo....O lawd....

11wacsx.jpg

Moderator.png

Proud of what EoP accomplished today, no clan can ever do that.

do what

Rushing another clan down 15 people and still putting up a fight. Then maintaining our opts throughout the entire trip hoping we'd get another fight when our opts were matched but you ended, just like you did last night.

The day you rush us down 15 people is the day I have respect for your clan.

Thanks for the fights.

The day you start fighting 1v1 I have respect for your clan.

Oh wait...

Same can be said for MM fighting 1v1 in p2p..

Oh wait.. :whistling:

Gj EOP

do what

Rushing another clan down 15 people and still putting up a fight. Then maintaining our opts throughout the entire trip hoping we'd get another fight when our opts were matched but you ended, just like you did last night.

Thanks for the fights.

Oh wait...

Gj EOP

hows cpr?

And glad you had fun crashing the whole trip, eop.

do what

Thanks for the fights.

Oh wait...

Gj EOP

hows cpr?

glad you had fun being crashed the whole trip, mm.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

do what

Thanks for the fights.

Oh wait...

Gj EOP

hows cpr?

glad you had fun being crashed the whole trip, mm.

yeah it was pretty fun, cleared you 3x and cleared FOE 2x only to have you attempt to crash, even though 95% of us logged already.