Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a good clan.

Nilo

[sun] [23:57:16] <Speshls> [13:05:07] hey im not sure if this zero_wtf guy is a spy but i just got some fishy **** from him

[sun] [23:57:16] <Speshls> [13:05:26] Unknown64076 is [email protected] * lolol (hostmask resolved 2 zero_wtf and others)

[sun] [23:57:16] <Speshls> [13:05:38] 14:00:54) <Speshls> hello?

[sun] [23:57:16] <Speshls> [13:05:38] (14:01:00) <Unknown64076> Do you need eop locs?

[sun] [23:57:16] <Speshls> [13:05:38] (14:01:14) <Speshls> i wouldn't mind them

[sun] [23:57:16] <Speshls> [13:05:38] (14:01:24) <Unknown64076> Are you willing to pay?

[sun] [23:57:16] <Speshls> [13:05:38] (14:01:29) <Speshls> lol for eop locs? not at all

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Milo was a good clan they closed for leadership reasons were reopening if you wanna join/app. I try to help you out but you ruined it. He was a eop spy and m spy he probly is still a spy for both clans. You might as swell join XL or a LLC ccause no hpc/MPG or enemy will accept you.

photo-5003.jpg

Same account and pictures you used to apply for TLP 2 months ago when your ass was declined for trying to spy.

Come on EOP, you can do better than that.

I didn't try to spy dumb ****, my account got hacked.

r u stupid irl?

l0lji.png

LOL Milo was a good clan they closed for leadership reasons were reopening if you wanna join/app. I try to help you out but you ruined it. He was a eop spy and m spy he probly is still a spy for both clans. You might as swell join XL or a LLC ccause no hpc/MPG or enemy will accept you.

Shokh, do me a favour.

Shut the **** up.

l0lji.png

don't really trust you so you should join a random clan and leak its locs to me

How about you suck my ****?

You failed spastic.

your dutch

your foreign

you lose :teehee:

who r u

i'm from canada

r u stupid irl you donkey