Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Embrace the movement

`Peter

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

support!!

gl nme :D

GL when the "woo this is exciting" element dissipates and your clan is left even worse off than it was last week

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

I like topics like these. They get me +10 to my post count.

Peter consider this, you encourage 35 defence, but what happens when everyone gets it.

You lose your advantage and as a result you then get 40 defence and rune to get that next extra advantage.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

if its quested why not.. the point of unquested DEF is?

who cares how you get it as long as you have it

you sir are an idiot if any1 is going to accept unquested 35def into their clan they must be on the verge of closing and are that desperate for kids to accept that they take the rejects from the pure and the main communitys.

Quit Scape.

KanyeWestExploit.png

That made more sense than the broken english you've been metaphorically throwing at me for the last 20 minutes, which third world country is it that your from?

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Shitstorm in progress

Myself, Scott, Poison and Charlie are safely out of range whilst Peter and Francos village and subsequently, the tribe they are a part of gets rained down on by the aforementioned "Shitstorm"

Epidemic
eepidemic.png