Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Embrace the movement

`Peter

So going against addy means we take the game too seriously and that we are only doing this for our selfish purposes!

apparently when you go against something, you take runescape too seriously...

these guys represent the addy community? no wonder only dying clans promote addy on trips, it all makes sense!

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 30 def because I was such a good tank at 1 def I wanted to further my abilities. Please don't hate

you get 1 banged with 30 defence.

I got 30 def because I was such a good tank at 1 def I wanted to further my abilities. Please don't hate

4 lvl 70 pures 1 banged you.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

clearly nme can not keep their emotions in check, please close i do not want a shitstorm. The chain69 horn will be sounding soon enough and now improved with addy.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

spastic leadership fails for several months > bring in chain to help you out

pretty sure chain was cp before and we've been open 10x as long as you, just stop making yourself look like an idiot with your revivalist-epidemic crap.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

pretty sure chain was cp before and we've been open 10x as long as you, just stop making yourself look like an idiot with your revivalist-epidemic crap.

been open 10x longer than NME yet NME has already had 20x the impact that CP has ever had

Who's more successful then?

4Fdyf.png

been open 10x longer than NME yet NME has already had 20x the impact that CP has ever had

Who's more successful then?

stop talking like your WAR or TR saying you've only been open 2 years but accomplished a lot, that means nothing lol.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

your revivalist-epidemic crap.

that made no sense.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

I kinda miss the days where I was the only turmoil pure and got flamed by everyone for not being a pure..... Back then at least 90% of pures were actually 1-10def. Now every time I go to a prep or a mini everyone is 20 25 30 35 even 37 def which is kinda hurting the pure aspect of things. I wish everyone was poor again because that was one of the main reasons why people didn't get turmoil first year it was out. <_<

In other news I am 1 def now :thumbsup:

LOL! Who still plays this game

I kinda miss the days where I was the only turmoil pure and got flamed by everyone for not being a pure..... Back then at least 90% of pures were actually 1-10def. Now every time I go to a prep or a mini everyone is 20 25 30 35 even 37 def which is kinda hurting the pure aspect of things. I wish everyone was poor again because that was one of the main reasons why people didn't get turmoil first year it was out. <_<

A difference is that people are getting 35 defence unquested.

I kinda understand 35 def 95 prayer in p2p as it is basically accepted as pure.

However in f2p clans where they have 35 defence unquested with 52-60 prayer it's just a tad annoying.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Pretty sure chain hasn't been CP in the last few months when you retards have been pulling 25 lmao. Deja vu, We've all seen what happens before and anyone with any intelligence can already see how this is going to end up for you guys haha

And yeah your right you have been open for "10x as long" as us, which is why its clear to anyone who can understand simple concepts that a pattern has emerged with CP.

Enjoy your good couple of weeks before your back to fighting CT in single or whatever the hell you've occupied yourself with whilst been bullied out of the wild by bigger and better clans

:thumbsup:

Epidemic
eepidemic.png