Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your Opinion: P2P minis

mi7ch

So, after attending some of my clans p2p minis, I realize we're at a huge disadvantage, when we actually used to **** everyone in p2p minis.

I notice everyone is now 120 combat...

Well, that first off is ******* rediculous.

Second off, make a new account you asscracks.

Alright so, here's the your opinion part.

1. Do you think those people with 110+ CB should make a new pure? (This means they're 20+ def).

2. Do you think clans should start getting minis with a combat cap like LPCs used to do about a year ago to force the kids with those high ass combats to start making a new account?

Now look, I understand #2 might not work, simply because all of the cocky idiots that exist now days that will be like Na no mini bro, but it's worth the push to try to restore the olden days isn't it?

I feel as if I'm one of those people who are complete hypocrites making this topic, NaTiii was 30 def with turmoil and such, but I just feel like this game would be so much more fun if we all ran around with our GOP robes, and ghostly robes like the older times. I understand it won't happen, but like at least let's make the attempt to make it like the older times.

Before you say "cba making a new account". Look at your desktop, 97% of the pure community bots now. Just bot a new one. :)

I cba to really elaborate on this topic, 1am and I got school tomorrow so I just wanted to hear your guys opinion on minis now days.

Every one now has every dung item you can think of, 70% is over one defence, and all in all just is a main :). Before you say "Dude, just get a Dung off 1 defence cap mini"

N *******, I shouldn't have to do that. Not everyone should have dung and 30 defence.

Yeah, it's in the game...but seriously it's gay.

^ that's my opinion, now post yours

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry mitch, you'll be less stressed about this when DF gets some more 120s.

spr1ng.png
4094f43e4fed232e1329849.png
[ Remember The Titans. ] [ RIP 02/21/2012]
“It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
-Norman Schwarzkopf

Ex-Higher Force Old School Member - 5/16/09
Proud Ex-Havoc Council - 7/31/11

Agreed with the above posts.

Sadly, It's one of the bigger things in pure clanning now.

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Nope, it's fine as it is.

I'm level 81 and I understand that i'm the lowest level in every single mini I go to, but it has never been a problem for me, and should not be a problem for any clan with any sort of skill.

qlmSOQW.png

Nope, it's fine as it is.

I'm level 81 and I understand that i'm the lowest level in every single mini I go to, but it has never been a problem for me, and should not be a problem for any clan with any sort of skill.

That's because your bring your nigerian range in every miniature war.

If you actually mage and you're piled, 90% chance you're going to get one banged if you're under 90 combat cause it's like O0o00o0o0o0o look he's low cb ffs kill him

shut up mitch

Excuse me? Want me to slap you and your ginger bowlcut back to africa Steven?

Don't get brave to young mitch ever again

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Yeah, it's in the game...but seriously it's gay.

^ that's my opinion, now post yours

2k11

Slob on my knob, like corn on the cob.

MM. *Puff smoke* Uhhh..for everything happenin today..u don't know whether ur coming or going buttt, u think that ur on ur way...life lined up on the mirror dont blow it...whoaaa look at me why im tlaking to ya. u lookin at me but im lookin through youu.. i seee the blud in ya eyes i see the love in disguise, i see the pain hidden in ya pride, i see ya not satisfied, and i dont see nobody else, i see myself....Im lookin at the

MIRROR ON THE WALL!

Here we are again!! Through my rise and fall! You've been my only friend! you told me that they caaaaaaaaan, understand the man I am! So why are weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....here talking to eachotha again.

Uhhh, I see the truth in ya lies...I see nobody by your side, but Im with ya when ur all alone, and u correct me when im lookin wrong, I see the guilt beneath the shame, I see your soul through the window pane...I see the scars that remain, I see wayne....I'm lookin at the...

MIRROR ON THE WALL!

Here we are again!! Through my rise and fall! You've been my only friend! you told me that they caaaaaaaaan, understand the man I am! So why are weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....here talking to eachotha again.

Lookin at me now, I can see my past, damnnn I look jus like muh fokin dad, light it up, smokin mirrior, I even look good in a broken mirror I see my momma smile thats a blessin, I se the change I see the message, and no msg could have been any clearer...so im startin with the man in mirrrooorrr on the wall. Mj taught me dat one...here we are again...through my ride and fall, uve been my only friend...u told me that they can...understaaaaaaaaand the man i am...so why are we talkin to eachother gaain....uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mirror on the wall! here we are again...through my ride and my fail, uve nbeen my only friend! u told me that tey can! understand the man i am...so why are we here...talking to eachotha again..mirrior on the wallllllll aye bppp looks like i did take them to mars this time. sooooooooo why are weeeeeee talking to eachotha againnn :)

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Like everything else now days with pure clans, it's become a very serious thing. You can look at the Mini Wars sub-forum and see that it's almost like a smaller version of weekend topics, with the flame that goes along with them. So naturally, clans will do anything to win.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

I appreciate this post. It's sad to see clans actually wanting to even consider 40 def.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Nobody will accept a mini without their unit on anymore. Annoying tbh.

Well said Zach you little legend in the making

Gwas, hurr durr durr, I've had the same account for over 2 years, yet to be maxed out.

You're just one of those...ya know, antagonist to the story..

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Getting upset over minis I not once used combat as an excuse ever in my RS career for P2P mini. Don't want to explain why, but combat doesn't affect minis

A post of you without "" ;P """

Awh...

ya dat high lvls aree annoying but w/e.

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Getting upset over minis I not once used combat as an excuse ever in my RS career for P2P mini. Don't want to explain why, but combat doesn't affect minis

A post of you without "" ;P """

Awh...

ya dat high lvls aree annoying but w/e.

P;

111106164814.png

hsig1.png