Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your Opinion: P2P minis

mi7ch

Zenith's highest level is a 117, and we have beaten clans like tlp and havoc when they roll up with 4 119+s..

In all seriousness 120s that nrange need to stop bringing a staff of light switch

at level 120, in a body body and chaps.. You should not need a staff of light spec to assist your tank...Cough Cough, Team Solvage

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zenith's highest level is a 117, and we have beaten clans like tlp and havoc when they roll up with 4 119+s..

In all seriousness 120s that nrange need to stop bringing a staff of light switch

at level 120, in a body body and chaps.. You should not need a staff of light spec to assist your tank...Cough Cough, Team Solvage

Try mini warring them with Sol spec off.. the mini seems to be over wayy too fast :whistling: :whistling:

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

Mini's are supposed to be for fun and practice, that's how I see them anyways.

People make too big of deals about winning/losing them. Usually it's just whoever is feeling better that day will win. Everyone has their bad days when they get 1banged every round or hits just stack and things aren't going their way.

Although, I must admit most mini's now consist of 10 mercy blitz's running around in n-range with a chaotic maul/bolas/sol and 10+ brews. But the game changes over time and something else will come out that will just change it more. Having dreams of going back to the good ol' days just aren't realistic anymore.

And about combat levels/defence. It may make it easier for them to tank but they can get banged out just as fast as a 60/1 if you use the right weapons/strategy.

2hf89vmye8.gif

1. p2p minis waste of money

2. try fighting clans in p2p your own level?

3. People wont make new accounts unless they are forced too

Theres the rundown not to optimistic but ye :/

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

minis were much funner back when barely anyone had ovls or turm and it was all level 70s with one 90 who looked like a god.

207pylu.png

Re-Accepted into TLP - 16/8/2011
Accepted as Proud member - 25/8/2011
Promoted to Experienced member - 12/9/2011

I don't see a major problem tbh. Mini's are just fun time killers imo, also like someone else said it helps new people learn to tank, pile, etc etc.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

shouldn't have reopened ur clan you **** head

Lol kid?

Get brave one more time and see where your nans' zimmerframes end up.

In the stem of your left asscheek, *****.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Or instead of telling people to bot a new pure you bot your own pure and get high combat and then you have more fun.

I personally enjoy being 120 combat, especially when I mini MM, their rage is so entertaining.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Clans would never do it lool, everyone knows foe etc mini units is all levels, they roll up with 10kids 114+ combat with dragon spears lol, i got FOE to agree to a cap of no1 over 25def once and they got assraped so easy its wasnt even funny, next time i asked for a mini with the same rule i got instatly kickbanned from theyre irc. :)

If any pure team think they can handle MM in an accual pure mini (25def cap) ask D4rk on irc anytime, if im online and its not at some ridic time i promise ill accept the mini and people will come. The reason alot dont like to mini anymore is exactly this foe rolls up with theyre army of 31def 95pray spamming wear my addy till i die and stupidshit and obviously level 114+'s are gonna beat lvl 80-100s. You can say levels dont matter and its just strategy all you want but when both teams knows what theyre doing and can tank, it comes down to just levels.

d4rksig2.png

Clans would never do it lool, everyone knows foe etc mini units is all levels, they roll up with 10kids 114+ combat with dragon spears lol, i got FOE to agree to a cap of no1 over 25def once and they got assraped so easy its wasnt even funny, next time i asked for a mini with the same rule i got instatly kickbanned from theyre irc. :)

If any pure team think they can handle MM in an accual pure mini (25def cap) ask D4rk on irc anytime, if im online and its not at some ridic time i promise ill accept the mini and people will come. The reason alot dont like to mini anymore is exactly this foe rolls up with theyre army of 31def 95pray spamming wear my addy till i die and stupidshit and obviously level 114+'s are gonna beat lvl 80-100s. You can say levels dont matter and its just strategy all you want but when both teams knows what theyre doing and can tank, it comes down to just levels.

Oh look another post from you which involves FOE <_<

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I just used them as example as they take the def stuff to an extreme and would never allow a 1deffer to mini with them. Complete opposite to us who do this for fun and in order to improve at the same time at tanking etc and try to always bring atleast one app/new guy with us everytime we mini as a clan and help them out.

d4rksig2.png

30 is better than 25.

Proud Member of The Hatred

muWS8.png

30 is better than 25.

It accualy is because who accualy has 25def, the cap is there to cut out all the turmoil retards with 50prayer levels and a million combat levels on us to keep the mini more balanced. We had 10 people with 1-8 def, they had 1deffers and a couple 20def.

d4rksig2.png

30 is better than 25.

It accualy is because who accualy has 25def, the cap is there to cut out all the turmoil retards with 50prayer levels and a million combat levels on us to keep the mini more balanced. We had 10 people with 1-8 def, they had 1deffers and a couple 20def in the mini with 25def cap.

So they are retards because they have the ability to use turmoil?

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

30 is better than 25.

It accualy is because who accualy has 25def, the cap is there to cut out all the turmoil retards with 50prayer levels and a million combat levels on us to keep the mini more balanced. We had 10 people with 1-8 def, they had 1deffers and a couple 20def in the mini with 25def cap.

So they are retards because they have the ability to use turmoil?

You have to draw the line somewhere to keep it fun for everyone :) I can go on my maxed main too and wear 1def gear and steel skin and brew my def to 150. We fight with a 1def cap afterall so people should be atleast somewhere close to that. Not be 30def levels above it, thats not pure anymore. And dont start with the 30def is more pure then 20 blablabla, then i go 45def is more pure then 30 blablabla then you go blablabla.

D4rk on irc if anyone wants to do some fun mini's later today with def restrictions. Im out peace.

d4rksig2.png