Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Need a good P2P Clan

Dr ZoidBerg

I know I don't have reqs on my new account for most or any pure clans on PW but I definately will have 85+ Range, 94+ mage and definately 75+ str w/ Dt, addies, etc, by the end of September. My stats will obviously improve as I make more money to chin etc. I think I want to mainly join the best MPC or an HPC . I need a good, active P2P clan who won't penalize so harshly their members if they don't attend as many F2P Trips. I'm looking for a clan that excels in the P2P Wilderness on Sundays/Fridays etc and mainly one that is notorious for how good they do in P2P over F2P.

Preferably one with a good community, friendly forums, no hacking/phishing/ddosing members and a clan that actually cares about the rules they put on their application forms. I would really like a clan that does a lot of events during the week and a clan that does well on the weekends. Overall I would just like to be a part of a good P2P based clan that has their **** together. I am open for any suggestions although ofc I have been on numerous clan websites. Thanks :)

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

Havoc is by far the best when it comes to P2P only. We have a great community, although you would have to train alot, seeing as our reqs are kind of "high".

If you don't want to join Havoc, your next best bet would be TLP

qlmSOQW.png

I don't really passionately hate F2P Trips etc I'd just prefer a clan that is more P2P based. But I took all of your replies into consideration and am currently looking into Havoc. I know that the pure community in General definitely mixes it up and wouldn't want to miss out on any historic(lol) PKing events or Preps/Fullouts etc if I was to join a solely biased P2P clan.

Thanks guys I'm still open to suggestions!

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

TLP + H are very good clans when it comes to P2P but both are pretty big now.

Massacre if your looking for a decent clan and has a pretty good community where you will know mostly all the members in your clan :)

carns.png
carns.gif
carns.png

Ex - Experienced Member Of Carnage
Proud Founder & Leader Of Massacre
Ex - Council Of New Pure Order
Proud Elite Of Hazard

TLP + H are very good clans when it comes to P2P but both are pretty big now.

Massacre if your looking for a decent clan and has a pretty good community where you will know mostly all the members in your clan :)

carns.png
carns.gif
carns.png

Ex - Experienced Member Of Carnage
Proud Founder & Leader Of Massacre
Ex - Council Of New Pure Order
Proud Elite Of Hazard