Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Not Searching, rather wanting!

Skillzy

I choose you: OldWIldy! Your expertise is needed in order to defeat the treacherous, evil clans of Runescape. Together, we must take up arms and fight alongside the brotherhood of FATALITY. With your topic making skills and sexy body and my leadership, we can once again regain our #1 spot which we lost so long ago! Without you, all hope is lost! I advise you to take up arms, not just for me, but for the good of the community.

If you decide not to join the best clan in Runescape, Fatality, then our closure is imminent.

:wub:,

Skillzy

www.rs-fi.com/forums

:teehee:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

omfg

******* legend.

popularz.jpg

I don't know how to reply to this.

You are all so kind to me.

Can't I just multiclan? And I really mean multiclan. As in, me joinin NME, Z, Fi, IR, EoP, FoE, MM, CP, CTRL & TH. And just multilogging on Saturdays, selling my own locs to everyone, making sure everyone has a blast and every saturday becomes one massive clusterfuck, with just 1 topic? My own?

For a serious note; I'm not currently joining a clan. For now, it is my mission to Reunite every clan here on this community and make 1 big happy family. I might join another clan in a week or 2, after browsing around.

And although I ******* love Z, Fi and IR, and you guys house many of the best people in the community. But I'll never join a clan that allows Addy on F2P trips. I have spoken.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

omfg

******* legend.

popularz.jpg

I don't know how to reply to this.

You are all so kind to me.

Can't I just multiclan? And I really mean multiclan. As in, me joinin NME, Z, Fi, IR, EoP, FoE, MM, CP, CTRL & TH. And just multilogging on Saturdays, selling my own locs to everyone, making sure everyone has a blast and every saturday becomes one massive clusterfuck, with just 1 topic? My own?

For a serious note; I'm not currently joining a clan. For now, it is my mission to Reunite every clan here on this community and make 1 big happy family. I might join another clan in a week or 2, after browsing around.

And although I ******* love Z, Fi and IR, and you guys house many of the best people in the community. But I'll never join a clan that allows Addy on F2P trips. I have spoken.

yo i'll stop allowing adamant just for you

im serious

Hostility

It's pretty obvious, if he didn't care about Addy on trips, where he would be going.

Just ask him how well written my recruitment PM was.

Dude you promised to close forks that was instant win in my books.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

I'm taking away addy for trips just for you :wub:

You're a ******* legend. And I don't want people to feel bad so I'm just going to write this heartfelt letter here;

Hi everyone.

Ah the irony of a closure. You as a community have surprised me. I've never seen so many heartfelt kids gathering together, mourning the death of a clan. I've always been skeptical about this community. I saw myself as a troll just like all others. But I was mistaken. There is nothing rotten about this community. When things matter, when a Family of friends dies out, when bonds of friendship are broken and Phone numbers lost forever, we stick up for each other.

Last night I was on IRC till 5 am. I despise IRC. I dislike the medium and even though I always get opted, I have no idea how to !kb people. Not even for funsies. But last night was one of the best times I've had on the internet. Every single clanmember, ex clanmember, rival and friend, everyone gathered and mourned the death of M.

There is hatred in this community. But not between our individuals.

Yeah, members hate clans. I for one despised EF while in both my clans. TH was a clan that I needed to close. But now I find myself clanless, I can see the beauty of their members.

Last night, I spent some time registering on most of the non HPC forums. And every single forum reminded me of home.

Don't get me wrong. Negative and Malice have been exceptional communities I've had the privilege of being part of, but every single forum I see are a bunch of teenage dudes, with some sexy signatures, trolling avatars and clan signatures. This entire community is a band of families.

I thought I could be happy when EF died, that i'd have accomplished something in this game. But going through the closure of two clans leaves me with a single truth; I don't want anyone to have to go through this.

A family that gets torn apart is the worst thing that can happen to this community. If I'd be responsible for closing a clan of brothers like TH, EF, Z, Fi... I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

I can honestly say I have respect for the members of BV. (that's why I feature them in all my topics.)

While the entire community trolls them, they had some serious clanpride. Charging into death every saturday, just for Hassan. Starting new characters, forsaking their defence or spamming 'RESPECT'. Every single member of BV was a member full of pride.

A few hours ago, Dave, the cutest 13 year old Foreigner you'll ever meet, tried to reopen Malice. While calling him out on hit, he begged me with the words;

"But OIdwildy, this can't be true. Malice can't die. I don't want to lose my family. I don't see my negative family anymore I don't want this to happen to Malice" (for obvious reasons, I fixed his grammar. The kid couldn't speak english if his life depended on it)

That 13 year old kid I troll on a daily base broke my heart.

And so, I will now see it as my personal mission to end the hatred between clans.

Clans need each other to compete. I ask every single Z rank; would you want IR to close? Find yourself unable to have a rival? Something to motivate your members with?

I now ask TH members; whom we had a fierce rivalry with. Will you go out with the same intensity this week? Motivated to smack Wildy up?

But this all has nothing to do with this topic. This is just me, noticing every single clan here has the potential to be my next home. But I must confess something.

While still in Negative, I had a spambuddy. Zack was his name, a badmouthed, fart smelling spammer. And I found myself a spambuddy. We used to make reply pyramids all night long, and the site was ours.

This kid left my clan almost half a year ago. To help with a new upcoming clan. I promised him, if Negative ever died, I'd join his clan.

I'm not a clanhopper. I'd never leave a clan, because for me, a clan is a family. Negative was my family, and when they closed, I followed my family into Malice.

I broke my word to Zack, and there is nothing I can say that makes up for that.

But I won't go back on my word again. I promised Zack half a year ago I'd help him with his clan, and that's what I'm going to do.

I'm a 1 def kid. I never 'went with the flow' because I quit scaping when turmoil struck. I returned now 9 months ago, and still hold true to my own sense of a 'pure'. 1 defence.

I was asked by a few clans whom I have great respect for to join. Alot of my friends, both old and new are in those clans.

But I will not join a clan that wears addy.

I'm the kid who quit his 45 attack Gravite Veteran pure, who was Fully legit, because it had 12 def exp. EXP. Yeah I'm that kind of ***. Ask JZ if you don't believe me.

I'm still retired as of now; I'll return to actively scape in maybe 1-2 weeks. Right now, I'm just going to make aftermath topics for however wants me. I'd like to get to know more of the communities around here. Because I for one was baffled by the maturity and friendlyness by clans I never heard about.

I just applied to the clan I promised to join so many months ago. I thank you all for your heartfelt recruits. Every single clan out there has stolen my heart tonight.

Feel free to close this, as there is no need for replies. This topic is a shoutout to every member of this community.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

I'm taking away addy for trips just for you :wub:

You're a ******* legend. And I don't want people to feel bad so I'm just going to write this heartfelt letter here;

Hi everyone.

Ah the irony of a closure. You as a community have surprised me. I've never seen so many heartfelt kids gathering together, mourning the death of a clan. I've always been skeptical about this community. I saw myself as a troll just like all others. But I was mistaken. There is nothing rotten about this community. When things matter, when a Family of friends dies out, when bonds of friendship are broken and Phone numbers lost forever, we stick up for each other.

Last night I was on IRC till 5 am. I despise IRC. I dislike the medium and even though I always get opted, I have no idea how to !kb people. Not even for funsies. But last night was one of the best times I've had on the internet. Every single clanmember, ex clanmember, rival and friend, everyone gathered and mourned the death of M.

There is hatred in this community. But not between our individuals.

Yeah, members hate clans. I for one despised EF while in both my clans. TH was a clan that I needed to close. But now I find myself clanless, I can see the beauty of their members.

Last night, I spent some time registering on most of the non HPC forums. And every single forum reminded me of home.

Don't get me wrong. Negative and Malice have been exceptional communities I've had the privilege of being part of, but every single forum I see are a bunch of teenage dudes, with some sexy signatures, trolling avatars and clan signatures. This entire community is a band of families.

I thought I could be happy when EF died, that i'd have accomplished something in this game. But going through the closure of two clans leaves me with a single truth; I don't want anyone to have to go through this.

A family that gets torn apart is the worst thing that can happen to this community. If I'd be responsible for closing a clan of brothers like TH, EF, Z, Fi... I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

I can honestly say I have respect for the members of BV. (that's why I feature them in all my topics.)

While the entire community trolls them, they had some serious clanpride. Charging into death every saturday, just for Hassan. Starting new characters, forsaking their defence or spamming 'RESPECT'. Every single member of BV was a member full of pride.

A few hours ago, Dave, the cutest 13 year old Foreigner you'll ever meet, tried to reopen Malice. While calling him out on hit, he begged me with the words;

"But OIdwildy, this can't be true. Malice can't die. I don't want to lose my family. I don't see my negative family anymore I don't want this to happen to Malice" (for obvious reasons, I fixed his grammar. The kid couldn't speak english if his life depended on it)

That 13 year old kid I troll on a daily base broke my heart.

And so, I will now see it as my personal mission to end the hatred between clans.

Clans need each other to compete. I ask every single Z rank; would you want IR to close? Find yourself unable to have a rival? Something to motivate your members with?

I now ask TH members; whom we had a fierce rivalry with. Will you go out with the same intensity this week? Motivated to smack Wildy up?

But this all has nothing to do with this topic. This is just me, noticing every single clan here has the potential to be my next home. But I must confess something.

While still in Negative, I had a spambuddy. Zack was his name, a badmouthed, fart smelling spammer. And I found myself a spambuddy. We used to make reply pyramids all night long, and the site was ours.

This kid left my clan almost half a year ago. To help with a new upcoming clan. I promised him, if Negative ever died, I'd join his clan.

I'm not a clanhopper. I'd never leave a clan, because for me, a clan is a family. Negative was my family, and when they closed, I followed my family into Malice.

I broke my word to Zack, and there is nothing I can say that makes up for that.

But I won't go back on my word again. I promised Zack half a year ago I'd help him with his clan, and that's what I'm going to do.

I'm a 1 def kid. I never 'went with the flow' because I quit scaping when turmoil struck. I returned now 9 months ago, and still hold true to my own sense of a 'pure'. 1 defence.

I was asked by a few clans whom I have great respect for to join. Alot of my friends, both old and new are in those clans.

But I will not join a clan that wears addy.

I'm the kid who quit his 45 attack Gravite Veteran pure, who was Fully legit, because it had 12 def exp. EXP. Yeah I'm that kind of ***. Ask JZ if you don't believe me.

I'm still retired as of now; I'll return to actively scape in maybe 1-2 weeks. Right now, I'm just going to make aftermath topics for however wants me. I'd like to get to know more of the communities around here. Because I for one was baffled by the maturity and friendlyness by clans I never heard about.

I just applied to the clan I promised to join so many months ago. I thank you all for your heartfelt recruits. Every single clan out there has stolen my heart tonight.

Feel free to close this, as there is no need for replies. This topic is a shoutout to every member of this community.

2bad ef didnt close ,

#clan-ef

2bad ef didnt close ,

I think you misread my reply. I could try to translate it into your native language if english is too hard for you.

My reply was all about me having respect for every individual out here, even for EF members.

There are, ofc, exceptions.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png