Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Power Rangers vs Warriors from 40,000 Years in the Future

kyle-

Chh4.png
Forums | #chaotic | Memberlist

Today started out with a prep vs The Hatred. TH didn't think they'd pull much because their schedule is packed and they almost forgot about our prep. However, they peaked at 17 (I believe). We managed to peak at 20 which really surprised me. We also fought NME in a 13v13-14v14 later on and won 2-1. This was more of a miniwar however and was a short preparation. I'll post a video of it when one comes up.

.:- Videos -:.

^ Austin's POV, vs TH

My POV will be up soon.

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

Round One

We started off this round positive that we'd have a good performance seeing as they made a 2x2 in the same spot last time we prepped them. We rushed with bows and quickly switched to scims and killed a few people quick. Their first piles were kind of split from what I heard from my members, and I think they managed to tank off. We took a 3 man lead but TH quickly brought it back. It was 14-13 and we finished strong, ending with 13.

Chaotic 16/13
The Hatred 16/0

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

Round Two

We defended in a spot we hadn't really defended in much recently, the standard spot in the trees by the jail on the south side (watch the video). We got some nice piling going and TH got dragged a bit by myself south, I was happy with my tanking. (You can see it in the video.) This gave us a 15-14 advantage and we never looked back.

Chaotic 16/12
The Hatred 16/0

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

Round Three

As we were sitting in this final round, TH rushed us at a perfect time when we dropped to 15. This kind of got us mixed up but we rebounded very quickly. Typical plateau round, nothing special.

Chaotic 15/10
The Hatred 15/0

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

.:-Pictures-:.

110907162254.png

110907162335.png

110907163029.png

110907163105.png

110907165208.png

110907162843.png

110907171800.png

110907173137.png