Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

F2P Minis

Ayo Loki

No.

People dont bring binds unless it's a 20 vs 20 fight or because they are in addy.

Also people spam more in mini's whilst clans just left click randomly in the wild.

Notice that clans who are really good at miniwars are usually **** in the wild.

I don't notice that, I notice the clan who pull less tend to be **** compared to the clans that pull high strictly due to numbers. Perhaps this is what you seem to miss in your tunnel vision that clan wars is different from wilderness?

Thanks for the input about the comparison of minis to the wild.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Do clans still F2P mini occasionally? yes

Do F2P minis reflect towards f2p preps/run ins? Yes

In comparison to P2P minis, does f2p mini help give experience in F2P warring after a while? Yes, it teaches you how to spam and pile, if you mini without audio.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

Do clans still F2P mini occasionally? Yes

Do F2P minis reflect towards f2p preps/run ins?

I Kinda think so, helps for spamming & tank tests

In comparison to P2P minis, does f2p mini help give experience in F2P warring after a while?

Mhmm

arno.png

Do clans still F2P mini occasionally? Yea, they are actually alot of fun. You can always get a f2p mini, sometimes alot faster than a p2p. :P

Do F2P minis reflect towards f2p preps/run ins? I would say they do, minis are overheads off almost always, this shows your members how to tank without overs, its harder and they learn the basics of tanking in f2p this way, also shows them the value of dragging and hugging in f2p and how useful and vital it is to win minis/preps/run ins.

In comparison to P2P minis, does f2p mini help give experience in F2P warring after a while? I would say yes, tho p2p minis i think are more useful. Any mini f2p/p2p is great practice and will help the members learn.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS