Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy in the Wilderness

Lucky Hit3r

yo my sources tell me that ef had 12 people not on their ml at their trip today

good job nme

autopilers roll out

My sources tell me Chaotic v5 still sucks, and yea we had a couple clan friends with us? it's an unofficial trip no need to go hard just out having fun :D

My sources tell me it's Chaotic v4.

My sources (my brain) also tells me that I want to have a f2p prep with EF v2.

Unofficial on a saturday, bringing invites against your rival clan. Hmm...my sources tell me that it wasn't unofficial.

Hostility

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good job nme

autopilers roll out

My sources tell me Chaotic v5 still sucks, and yea we had a couple clan friends with us? it's an unofficial trip no need to go hard just out having fun :D

Unofficial on a saturday, bringing invites against your rival clan. Hmm...my sources tell me that it wasn't unofficial.

I count Contamination as a version of Chaotic, seeing as how it was the same ****** staff with a different ****** name.

And to Ch and NME feel free to prep us 3-0s all day baby

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

Instead of flaming each other; wish me fun in Berlin and lol at TH collecting burnt bones.

I ******* lol'd irl.

That kid is a legend.

Best answer on a purewarfare topic ever. <3

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Okay need to solve some things. Last Night i was hanging on Enemys irc and saw that their members were flaming about we had 33 on that fight which started at Triles *******(gap). We had 21 in beginning of fite(actually 20cause NICK got ******* 1banged!) so solved that thing. On that fight at sperm we had 26 or 27 not 34 as i saw some people saying on your irc

But Nonetheless had so much Fun fighting you guys :) Both clans got victories and losses was pretty fun night for me atleast.Looking forward for more in future!

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

basically the only fight we weren't outnumbered by 5-10 good fights today, wish i could of made it i overslept tho :P

You outnumbered us by 5-10 in our only loss today, but I guess amnesia is one of the side effects of getting beat by us every saturday

I agree though it was a good fight(4-1) :P

You don't beat us if the opts are anywhere near matched, I guess losing every prep is a side effect of only fighting with +20

F2P Prep? O wait you decline if you don't get +3

Gj on destroying EF outnumbered, sorry I missed it =[

Gj losing to EF matched* then beating them with +10

good job nme

autopilers roll out

First fight you had anything between +5 to +10 on us.

I don't even know why you're lieing about that as I was on you the whole time and kept spamming privates off every time you hopped. I kept returning like a pile.. aye.

With our wonderful methods of calculating (tips hat to Marty) we had brought the fight level at one point but the Mith/Addy did it's job.

Then the second fight we surprised bitched your asses when I got you guys spamming NME mad, was priceless. You still outnumbered us but I guess you guys paniced and actually ran through us and tried to drag out the fight to mossies but your mith failed you and you got cleared. You then returned 5 mins later and spammed NME cleared.

lil guys :rolleyes:

If CH suck so much why were you guys spamming off when you knew we were in the world?

First TH, then CT the other week, now CH. :teehee:

P.s. Clan War preps are for *******.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I didn't actually want it to come down to this and I was hoping I didn't need to post this, but if EF are so adamant (lol) they only had '25' on the sperm hill rush. Hopefully this will shed some light on the situation.

Was taken liturally a minute before you rushed, I count 29 (which goes against the logic you apparently peaked at 27) there and there were a few that were off the page. Totally ignore the amount of people that aren't even on the ML because I understand it was an 'unofficial,' which is why you were allowed to bring your adamant.

110910211223.png

Either way it was a fun trip, thanks for the fights.

Hi

This isn't just any topic... This is a luscious green topic filled with vivid velvet purple capes decorating a blood stained floor.

These aren't just any topic makers... They are Oldwildy and Lucky Hit3r, possibly two of the most accomplished and revered topic makers of all time.

This isn't just any clan... This is Enemy.

^

I didn't actually want it to come down to this and I was hoping I didn't need to post this, but if EF are so adamant (lol) they only had '25' on the sperm hill rush. Hopefully this will shed some light on the situation.

Was taken liturally a minute before you rushed, I count 29 (which goes against the logic you apparently peaked at 27) there and there were a few that were off the page. Totally ignore the amount of people that aren't even on the ML because I understand it was an 'unofficial,' which is why you were allowed to bring your adamant.

110910211223.png

They already said they brought random people.

Proud Member of The Hatred

muWS8.png

110910211223.png

btw half of those were name changes, and rest were apps. dont be sore losers NME..

110910211223.png

btw half of those were name changes, and rest were apps. dont be sore losers NME..

sore losers? we raped your **** rofl.

good job nme

autopilers roll out

I count Contamination as a version of Chaotic, seeing as how it was the same ****** staff with a different ****** name.

Contamination was namechanged into Chaotic, however I wasn't in that version (v2)

Also, throw me a PM on IRC. I don't want to challenge you, 1. I'm too lazy, and I'm banned from your channel. 2. It's like the best challenging the worst :/

Hostility

good job nme

autopilers roll out

Contamination was namechanged into Chaotic, however I wasn't in that version (v2)

Also, throw me a PM on IRC. I don't want to challenge you, 1. I'm too lazy, and I'm banned from your channel. 2. It's like the best challenging the worst :/

nah the best would be sitting on the sidelines watching you guys rock EF.