Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Scion looking for clan

Scionn

has to mature, I troll myself sometimes but no serious flame thing going on alot.

No stat picture because im to lazy as for now and i'm ill irl so i really cant be fked.

I'm currently working on turmoil, i got it banked and i done all of the quests.

I'm a great pker, i got alot of experrience, i know how to call & what to do on trips.

I'm 14 years old, 15 in this month and I live in Denmark. Feel free to hook me up on here or on irc "Scion"

or in the channels

@#WAR-rs @#Rayman +#Exclusive %#Bearhead

peace. Oh and i got 3 chaotics, soon 4 and extreme pots

EDIT: Extra Clan Information

In the old days I was:

#Calamity, #Chaotic, #Exile, #Epidemic, #Exclusive.

Do not bother asking me about my old names because I do not remember them. This is over a year ago if not more.

29611f9.png

Untitled-1111.jpg
ily scion

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come check out Zenith our rank team has been in pretty much every clan you've been in, We have 2 Ex-E ranks and we have a Ex-Exclusive rank, And Ex-Chaotic members. We love to do F2p/P2p preps all week and get minis all day our community is relaxed and layed back but when we have a war the gloves come off and there will be no messing around. We have a active and welcoming community with active forums come check us out.

Site: www.Zenith-Rs.com

Irc: #Zenith

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

#Outrage

anyone can come to minis we get 5+ a day. active vent in game cc. We do f2p and p2p and also fun events such as GWD.

but isn't outrage slumping like hell, and pulling 19 to trips :O

False info.

i'm sure i red' the post blitz u posted on ur own forum`?

Chapter 3: It had to happen

Until now everything went flawless, but the pressure of the pure community on us went higher and higher, everyone would say we would close within 2 weeks, yeah they've been saying that since we opened.

As we grew bigger more problems will occur, our leadership isn't that experienced, we all have our experience from BattleScape, we pretty much teached ourselves how to lead, wich is a good thing, Experience is the only lack in our Leadership, I went lurking on some different Clans before to see how they lead, how they ran their Clan, and I was just disappointed.

Well, summer started, and no pure Clan that opened in 2011, like we did survived, and if they did they're that far below us that they're not even a competition anymore, at all. We've survived our whole competition, they all closed, CPR, Chaotic, Repulsive.

We started fighting Zenith (Has been opene for 1 Year) & Intense Redemption (Has been open for 4 Years) that just recently re-opened, we thought we would be on top of them with our position in the Pure Clan World, but we had to notice that right when they opened they got their Member bases right away, all their old Members re-joined, they prepared well for this. They both started above us, they started with bigger Memberlists and Higher Averages, they are tough challenges for us.

We then started "slumping" first we didn't really slump, our pulls in f2p went higher, while we were able to pull ~40s in P2P. Though it wasn't a slump, as we then just had a new pull record in f2p it felt like one, our Members thought we're slumping and so did the whole Pure Community, that's all propaganda though, but it worked, the atmosphere within Outrage got infected by this propaganda, this atmosphere spreaded slowly within Outrage like a Virus.

Statistically Outrage got better and better, our average are going sky-rocket, reducing the gap between us and our competition, we are the ones with the lowest averages in the mpc/hpc scene, if we win we win because we outperform our enemys, nothing else.

But we started losing more often, some of our older Members got bored, they left, they put all the blame on Outrage, on how bad we are, on how we got worse. This is the Virus spreading within us. We've lost a good portion on Members saying our Community got worse, but it didn't, not at all, it's a lame excuse, for their boredom. They thinkt hey're bored of RS because of their Clan, but that's really not it. I don't know a single Outrage Member that left Outrage with Community or Outrage changing as reason that is currently a happy Member in another Clan. But if Members see people leave because of the Community they start thinking about it, they think the Community is bad, why else would they leave?

Things got worse, we still didn't find a solution for this bad atmosphere, our Memberlist got small, we got 2 new Warlords, Yousif & Austin. Now people make the reason for Outrage changing, Outrage getting worse that Yousif is a rank, they make him the reason for why they don't have fun anymore. They say he is dragging Outrage down. Whenever we tried to talk to anyone saying that they couldn't backup what they say, so we noticed it was just like before, just like when people said it was the community. Especially when there's core Members saying this, people that should know better, people everyone likes saying this that are respected within our Community, that's when it will get bad.

Last week Outrage was in it's best condition, even if it didn't feel like it was.

During that week we've lost around 10 Members, 2 Warlords, and our whole spying network.

That caused our last Weekend to be ********, couldn't change it

29611f9.png

Untitled-1111.jpg
ily scion

IR

my first impression of IR

(18:04:00) <Jasper> yes i was 85 cmb ;)

(18:04:04) <+[iR]BIG> lol

(18:04:12) <+[iR]BIG> jasper

(18:04:18) <Jasper> go check my ct app

(18:04:24) <+[iR]BIG> its a VIDEO GAME for 12 year old boys who like to play with swords and dragons

(18:04:24) <Jasper> everyone was cb 60

(18:04:27) <+[iR]BIG> now **** off kid

(18:04:29) <+[iR]BIG> go back to ct

(18:04:32) <+[iR]BIG> ur just annyoing us

(18:04:36) <Jasper> us?

Because he didnt believe in that he was 85 combat. OK

29611f9.png

Untitled-1111.jpg
ily scion