Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

September the 24th...

Solo

Will this man be taking part Solo?

probly got him promoted

I would open up my folder of pictures of TLP members/ranks teleporting, but its so large it makes my laptop freeze.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have been through thick and thin, respected and disrespected. We've been doubted time after time, been voted the clan most likely to close, proving them wrong TIME AFTER TIME, we stick in there time after time pushing it to the limit.

For that I am honored to be writing this post. Each and every one of you reading this post has helped EoP achieve the name we carry. I could not have asked for a better staff to help us along the way, from lovinthemage one of our most successful leaders, to Solo k1ng. This ERA of EoP has been the most successful, we went from pulling 14's and PK’ing at hill giants to pulling 130's and destroying MM multiple times without banking, I am looking forward to completing this campaign with this ERA and I am confident we WILL do it with the dedication that you guys have put in.

when did that happen

inb4MMshitstorm

im not trying to make a shitstorm or anything and im not trying to take away from this topic but they are just making **** up...

Bro , they write it to drive you mad. They managed to make you so. Just ignore it =p

Congratz ( already ) for 6 years;P

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Will this man be taking part Solo?

probly got him promoted

I would open up my folder of pictures of TLP members/ranks teleporting, but its so large it makes my laptop freeze.

oh the irony :rolleyes:

207pylu.png

Re-Accepted into TLP - 16/8/2011
Accepted as Proud member - 25/8/2011
Promoted to Experienced member - 12/9/2011

I don't think EOP is quite 6.

You closed once, it also feels like you guys are a full year behind CP for me, I don't know why. I didn't really hear of EOP's success until the 2007s anyway, and I assume you guys had some in 2006 and probably 2005. Maybe it's just me :P

long time for an rs clan either way, so much respect

CP don't even celebrate their proper birthday, they celebrate the birthday of whatever old clan it was that they came from a year+ before CP was made, hence we are older than them :rolleyes:

Nah , cp only changed name once.

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Did an MM member just mention quality in his post? Oh my...

Ye apparently you been alive six years but nobody in the pure world could tell.

Unlike FOE and MM which there years have meant something.

Stating facts don't get angry broksi.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

I'd like to say thanks to all our supporters (lol) and everyone who posted on this topic. Even though I am going into my 3rd year in the clan I am proud of how far I've come and how far EoP has come. We're the most hated clan in the pure community yet we're still on top. The dedication and commitment I see day in and day out from members far amazes me.

We may not have 20k youtube subscribers, we may not have 30k registered forum users but what we have is a core members, trained to become the best of the best, members who have spent long time fighting for their rightful place daily. Undoubtedly the strongest and biggest core of members in the pure community.

To the elders of EOP, to the Ex-EOP, thank you, you have earned my respect.

To everyone else, thank you for the memories and good times over those 6 years.

Expect us to go hard, harder than ever. A new era will embrace the pure world, mark my words.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I'd like to say thanks to all our supporters (lol) and everyone who posted on this topic. Even though I am going into my 3rd year in the clan I am proud of how far I've come and how far EoP has come. We're the most hated clan in the pure community yet we're still on top. The dedication and commitment I see day in and day out from members far amazes me.

We may not have 20k youtube subscribers, we may not have 30k registered forum users but what we have is a core members, trained to become the best of the best, members who have spent long time fighting for their rightful place daily. Undoubtedly the strongest and biggest core of members in the pure community.

Expect us to go hard, harder than ever. A new era will embrace the pure world, mark my words.

why did i just read that

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

why did i just read that

Your words are marked good sir.

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

Congratulations, but I don't see how being #1 hated clan is an achievement.

That being said, I feel like giving a hug to whoever wrote that.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Leave the flame off this topic and show some respect boys.

congratulation boys, i know alot of eop staff and your all great guys, gratz on 6 years of eruption, cant wait to see your anniversary trip, <3 you guys.