Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking..

Siggy

Savory Mango.

Overall 1,266

Att 77

Str 99

Defence 20

Cns 94

Range 99

Pray 52

Mage 94

Dungeon 84

Both P2P and F2P based, Mini wars, active community etc wanted.

Have lots of clanning experience.

Just looking. :whistling:

Well, if you're looking for HPC then TLP/EOP/FOE would be your best choice, I would personally join TLP.

If you want med clans, well to be honest there isn't really any good ones right now. I mean IR and Zenith, but I don't think you should join either of them, because they're both cocky, and they both suck.

Good luck with wherever you go.

qlmSOQW.png

Well, if you're looking for HPC then TLP/EOP/FOE would be your best choice, I would personally join TLP.

If you want med clans, well to be honest there isn't really any good ones right now. I mean IR and Zenith, but I don't think you should join either of them, because they're both cocky, and they both suck.

Stop bashing us on every topic. #zenith come check us out, great community.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Stop bashing us on every topic. #zenith come check us out, great community.

There is no bashing he is being honest, right now your community is **** and is falling apart, hence why you guys spam rape every person looking for a clan. Stop having a biased opinion and take 2 steps back and you will understand that he is making sense.

Good luck on your seach, if you happen to give a extra few clans a look, check out Defiance :)

http://www.rs-defiance.com

Have fun searching, evaluate every clan, choose the best one, and be loyal in it

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Check out #Massacre-Rs we got everything your looking for exept the F2P we are looking to start very soon :)

carns.png
carns.gif
carns.png

Ex - Experienced Member Of Carnage
Proud Founder & Leader Of Massacre
Ex - Council Of New Pure Order
Proud Elite Of Hazard

I suggest joining a clan Like Fatality or Corrupt pures but since your pretty high leveld youd fit better in Fi

Goodluck in your search

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

It really depends what type of clan you want (hpc / mpc).

If you're looking for an active community and a great f2p clan check out eop. #clan-eop.

Decent in p2p, and minis all the time.

If you're looking for a p2p based mpc look at havoc. If you're looking for both f2p/p2p mpc look at IR.

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP

If you like f2p and p2p, I suggest not joining Havoc, as their biggest event is p2p PCL for whatever reason. Probably because Carnage and clan wars were once synonymous and now it's carried over I guess.

Good luck with your search.

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Aaaaaand this is exactly why you shouldn't join Havoc. A bunch of immature kids.

Come check out IR, #irclan www.rs-ir.com

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

If you want an active community (forums and IRC) I highly suggest TH. I've been a part of many clans in the past, and honestly our community is amazing. We all get along, we all range from 17-22 and we all know how to have fun. We Mini War daily in both F2P in P2P. We play Hide N seek in game, sometimes haxball, monopoly, and we also have lure trips. We pull very well on Saturday trips and we have fun with that we got. Check us out: #the_hatred

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Aaaaaand this is exactly why you shouldn't join Havoc. A bunch of immature kids.

Anddddd the cockiness of ir is annoying tho.

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

How is that being cocky? Lol.

qK9nr.png

Not once did I even mention Havoc in my post. I gave him my honest input of the clans he should be looking at. Yet, you come here looking to flame, then told him to join your clan.

So YOU are the one being immature, and not looking at it through both points of view. You just want a +1 on trips to try to stall your inevitable slump.

@ OP: Sorry for the unnecessary post, hopefully this proves my point.

qlmSOQW.png

Not that lol. I mean how IR callthemselse #1 med lol. being cocky aint bad , but every post of someone out ir says something like ir #1 #1 #1

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Not once did I even mention Havoc in my post. I gave him my honest input of the clans he should be looking at. Yet, you come here looking to flame, then told him to join your clan.

So YOU are the one being immature, and not looking at it through both points of view. You just want a +1 on trips to try to stall your inevitable slump.

@ OP: Sorry for the unnecessary post, hopefully this proves my point.

There was no need to include IR in your post. You haven't properly been in IR for over a year so you wouldn't know our community. And how do we "suck". Please explain that. So yes, you were being immature by making false statements.

qK9nr.png