Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Detailed Waterfiends Guide For Pures

Xpnkrockemox

Water Fiends Guide for Pures

By: Xpnkrockemox

To start:

Ok so you want to kill waterfriends but you have no idea how to get there or how to kill them, this guide will help you out, im going to explain everything the best i can.

Getting inside the Whirlpool: You must complete the barbarian training mini quest, this mini quest is very simple and takes about a min. All you need to do is go west of the whirlpool and speak with the barbarian, do as he asks and learn how to fish with ur hand and light fires with bows etc etc. (you will need stuff for this mini quest, such as a log, a hatchet a bow, etc.)

How to Get there:

I suggest you bank at Gamers Grotto and use the 'Games Neclace' to tele back and forth from waterfiends and gamers grotto. So always have a games nec on you. So start out at gamers grottos bank, get geared up and make sure your inv is set up the way you want it. yous the games nec to tele to Barbarian outpost, from there run south until you reach water and click ont he Whirlpool and jump in.

Once you jump in you havent made it to waterfriends yet, turn on Mage prayer because once u climb down to where the waterfiends are there are dragons, make sure u pray mage they hit hard. After you go west of the dragons you will see the waterfiends and this is the area i suggest to kill the fiends at. Make sure you pray range if you are a 1-25 def pure if you have turmoil pray Soul split.

- Pictures of How to Get to Waterfiends -

110915144954.png
110915145042.png
110915145104.png
110915145131.png
110915145140.png

--------

Gear:

Now there are tons of things u can wear to make a trip at waterfiends last a while, the idea is to make u have high mage def bonus, such as black d hide chaps and mind body or body body, for 1 def i suggest a mitre for the prayer bonus to keep you there longer, for 20 def i suggest either a slayer helm or a initiate helm, for 30 def i suggest a Proselyte helm and maybe plate if u feel its worth it, because normally 30 def have turm so i suggest having turm and soul split up at all times.

Weapons - Waterfiends are weak to 'Crush' the crush style is really the best way to kill them, so i suggest for melee these 5 weapons, anchor, Obby Maul, Chaotic Maul, and Sara Sword (on crush mode), and Flail (veracs flail). These are the best melee weapons for waterfiends.

- Picture Of Gear -

110915144840.png

---------

Inventory:

I highly suggest your inventory is like mine, the idea is to have a good amount of prayer potions to help you stay hte longest, about 7 p pots for a non turmoil account. You will be praying Range the entire time while you are there, as well as 15%'s if u would like. I also suggest if you have summoning lvl to bring a bunyip, or bring a unicorn or a fire titan to heal you while you are there, you are praying range but the waterfiends also use mage so they can hit you every once in a while.

Note: Turmoilers bring more prayer pots, maybe 10 p pots and less sharks, because i highly suggest you soul split at waterfiends, you will heal faster than they hit you, so you will last alot longer than a 1 def or 20 def.

- Picture of Inv (for 1-25 Def) -

110915144944.png

---------

Loot: Now waterfiends are one of hte best things to kill for Crimson charms and not only crimsons they drop all but the drop rate of crimsons is very high. Rougly 50-70 crimsons a hour at waterfiends. Waterfiends also have a high drop rate of Effigys, so i highly suggest you wear a ring of wealth for these. Waterfiends also drop noted water orbs, snape grass, mith ore, and so on, so i suggest you pick up all of these things.

Things ot Know:

Stre/Att Xp a Hour - Roughly 45-55k xp a hour
Charms a Hour (including all 4) - Roughly 70 a hour id say.

Hopefully this helped, if you have any questions please leave a comment, or pm me on this site or pm me in irc my nick is almost always [WAR]Xpnkrockemox. i idle in #War-rs.

Thanks for reading :)
"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh nice guide

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

use infin boots if your 25+ def also regen bracelet is better then gloves, use infin body if you have and also id suggest berserker ring(i) for 20+ def and seers (i) for 1-19 def.

Nice guide tho

Black people in real life.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...