Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What Honor Clans Are Left?

Salabala

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nme is honour because we dont let in mains

Just wait a couple months and I guarantee you guys will change your requirements to allow Turmoil in.

Would you like to place a bet on this or just keep assuming things for no reason?

If you want to compete with the top dogs, you will do it.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Just wait a couple months and I guarantee you guys will change your requirements to allow Turmoil in.

Would you like to place a bet on this or just keep assuming things for no reason?

MM are more than competing atm and they don't accept it. Don't see why it should be any different for us.

4Fdyf.png

MM are more than competing atm and they don't accept it. Don't see why it should be any different for us.

You don't have a history of youtube fanboys and random people who register on their forums claiming to be old school from 8 years ago.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

You don't have a history of youtube fanboys and random people who register on their forums claiming to be old school from 8 years ago.

And that's going to harm us how...?

4Fdyf.png

No, but we'll have many other advantages that nobody else has or will have in the foreseeable future.

Fact is that NME will not ever be a main clan like the ones that plague this community, and NME will eventually be competing with top "pure" clans.

ownagemilk.png

#NME
Fastest rising clan in RS history
#1 MPC

And that's going to harm us how...?

It's hard to keep up because once you hit a slump it will be hard to get out of, not saying you're going to get in one anytime soon but every clan hits one eventually. Clans like FoE MM and TLP deal with this easily because as they have people leave it's very easy to get members as they have old school and fanboys and so on. I wish you guys the best of luck though cause I like your community.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

:teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

I tab, how do you feel about that :mellow:

I go through 200 tabs a week atleast. I just dont see why 'honor' clans flame nh clans when every clan besides tlp/mm has members that tele.

Both TLP and MM have members that teleport.

In MM we have a system where if evidence is presented to prove that you teleported, you're kicked from the clan. Once you spend at least a month PKing by our honor rules, you're eligible to reapply. If you screw up again, you'll be kicked again and chances are you won't get another opportunity to be a member.

Did Ughaz get kicked few weeks ago?

I don't know, if you had video or picture evidence then probably yes

w0cxg.png

Showed it to MM ranks and just got kbed from their chan and ignored.

According to them, the 2011 definition of honor is teleporting when the picture evidence doesn't show your HP bar facepalm.gif

As i said 4 pages ago, no real honor clans left.

qOY7v.png

I go through 200 tabs a week atleast. I just dont see why 'honor' clans flame nh clans when every clan besides tlp/mm has members that tele.

In MM we have a system where if evidence is presented to prove that you teleported, you're kicked from the clan. Once you spend at least a month PKing by our honor rules, you're eligible to reapply. If you screw up again, you'll be kicked again and chances are you won't get another opportunity to be a member.

w0cxg.png

According to them, the 2011 definition of honor is teleporting when the picture evidence doesn't show your HP bar facepalm.gif

Well someone in that pictures wearing rune, just saying.

Current member of Venom
Ex-Leader of Korruption
Ex-We Are Royalty member
Ex-Kaos Pures Highcouncil/Warlord
Ex-Divine Pures leader
Ex-Frozty Pures member

w0cxg.png

Oh, so in 2011, the exceptions to the rule are teleporting when the picture evidence doesn't show your HP bar, or when you're teleporting from someone with 40+ defence.

FFS someone should really write these down somewhere, like a small print where it says they're an honor clan.

qOY7v.png

Anyone who says that any honor clans exist is a total idiot.

There are none, none of you are even using the traditional definition of honor in a clan.

Just a bunch of retards.

Oh is that so? Please, tell us all, what a "traditional definition of honor in a clan" really is. You're the retard. Coming in here, not even knowing what you're talking about.

OT: Times have changed, which sucks. I dont like it, and I hope one day clans start to open their eyes and being to change.

Since Im a leader of a clan, I can proudly say, TH does not allow any of that stuff.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

You're kidding right?

He teled out without being attaked..

Thats like using glory when ur at drags to bank

w0cxg.png

Oh, so in 2011, the exceptions to the rule are teleporting when the picture evidence doesn't show your HP bar, or when you're teleporting from someone with 40+ defence.

FFS someone should really write these down somewhere, like a small print where it says they're an honor clan.

Absolutely no teleporting under any circumstances.*

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Anyone who says that any honor clans exist is a total idiot.

There are none, none of you are even using the traditional definition of honor in a clan.

Just a bunch of retards.

Oh is that so? Please, tell us all, what a "traditional definition of honor in a clan" really is. You're the retard. Coming in here, not even knowing what you're talking about.

Yeah don't bother with Loz has next to no idea what he's talking about if he's who i think he is from my past experience.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

w0cxg.png

Clearly he's not being attacked, no hp bar=not in cb and your character isn't even facing him.

:whistling: stop worrying about other clans members teleporting and worry about your own ranks teleporting for once (cough ace) also lol'd how the main is even added to the cc r0fl.

207pylu.png

Re-Accepted into TLP - 16/8/2011
Accepted as Proud member - 25/8/2011
Promoted to Experienced member - 12/9/2011