Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[9/17/2011] Zenith upgrades to tuna

Co0kiezs

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see you guys learned your place and stopped putting straight forward flame topics up

Step into f2p than post back on this topic.

I believe we already defeated you guys in your 'comfort zone', so feel free to step into ours.

When in an 18 vs 18 mini war? Lmfao get ahold of yourself. :confused:

I'm sorry that was all your clan could pull? o_O

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Glad to see you guys learned your place and stopped putting straight forward flame topics up

I believe we already defeated you guys in your 'comfort zone', so feel free to step into ours.

LOL, now your just feeding bull ****. Drop by #zenith for a F2P prep this week, and see where it gets you.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

LOL, now your just feeding bull ****. Drop by #zenith for a F2P prep this week, and see where it gets you.

Please, read your topic. I believe your topic writer claimed you were not going to be getting mad and just sit back and lawl, you my friend seem a little be tensed up at the moment. I am sorry for offending you by reminding you of that physical and mental performance of dominance in F2P we had over you guys a few weeks back, I meant no harm to your fragile mind.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Please, read your topic. I believe your topic writer claimed you were not going to be getting mad and just sit back and lawl, you my friend seem a little be tensed up at the moment. I am sorry for offending you by reminding you of that physical and mental performance of dominance in F2P we had over you guys a few weeks back, I meant no harm to your fragile mind.

hes a ginger

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

I wish we fought you I had a whole paragraph shitted out about us killing lawson.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011