Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

105 days... And The Show Goes On

Lucky Hit3r

Peter ignored me now I'm sad :(

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wowix.png

Man, this is insane organization.

Clans are lucky that you don't accept above 10 def, or else noone would even be a match for you guys.

Your callers must be beast as **** to pull off this ****, especially the IR fight, how every single member runs out, then you call another push and clear them up.

I've watched the mini-map in this fight like 5 times in a row. So sexy lol. Great ******* job.

These are the replies I'm looking for, I'm glad we can impress. Every single member knows to move is to live, while to stay and ignore orders, is to die.

Our callers give us how to win the fights, it's our members who are amazing. They give us the win.

Thank you for all the replies people, specially since this topic can contend with Sundays topics! Keep going guys.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

the ammount of times ben says 'OMFG MUBILITY' hurts my ears.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

wowix.png

Clans are lucky that you don't accept above 10 def, or else noone would even be a match for you guys.

Your callers must be beast as **** to pull off this ****, especially the IR fight, how every single member runs out, then you call another push and clear them up.

I've watched the mini-map in this fight like 5 times in a row. So sexy lol. Great ******* job.

Yes, why it is insane. A little too insane if you ask me. Think out of the box a little guys... hehehe

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

wowix.png

Yes, why it is insane. A little too insane if you ask me. Think out of the box a little guys... hehehe

Well done for making yourself look absolutely retarded.

wowix.png

no, you.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

wowix.png

no, you.

awkward.

NME has auto spammers, pilers and auto movers.

your clan has free fishbots.

L2bot.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png