Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

105 days... And The Show Goes On

Lucky Hit3r

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys..are just one of those clans I'd bang in the back seat.

Whoever made those GFX are solid greatness in a bucket of sand...simple and pretty.

ilyxx

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

wowix.png

Man, this is insane organization.

Clans are lucky that you don't accept above 10 def, or else noone would even be a match for you guys.

Your callers must be beast as **** to pull off this ****, especially the IR fight, how every single member runs out, then you call another push and clear them up.

I've watched the mini-map in this fight like 5 times in a row. So sexy lol. Great ******* job.

qlmSOQW.png

wowix.png

Man, this is insane organization.

Clans are lucky that you don't accept above 10 def, or else noone would even be a match for you guys.

Your callers must be beast as **** to pull off this ****, especially the IR fight, how every single member runs out, then you call another push and clear them up.

I've watched the mini-map in this fight like 5 times in a row. So sexy lol. Great ******* job.

Why thank you :> Jatt #1 repeat what other callers say

Honestly can't wait for next week's trip.