Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

favorite war in your clan

cx ftw yes

Z v Fi F2p run in

Started at I think 30 wild next to bh and we pushed them down south to the entrance of bh, It was when Zenith first started to pull 60. Was a 55v55 I think and was the first time we ever really fought Fi in the wild. Plus I called the whole fight :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Z v Fi F2p run in

Started at I think 30 wild next to bh and we pushed them down south to the entrance of bh, It was when Zenith first started to pull 60. Was a 55v55 I think and was the first time we ever really fought Fi in the wild. Plus I called the whole fight :)

was that when control and zenith had a tight rivalry? Or is that recent post the vid i would love to watch it ! :)

Z v Fi F2p run in

was that when control and zenith had a tight rivalry? Or is that recent post the vid i would love to watch it ! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CNAOvlQAuk...nel_video_title

2:02 the first bit is a flame towards CT, so just skip it :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Z v Fi F2p run in

i dont take part in the flame aha so i dont care, and nice! yo sad it got crashed dow

Our f'n youtube got terminated F my life fff

But definitely dF Vs Z on their 1 year anniversary was a fun p2p prep ;p

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Z v Fi F2p run in

i dont take part in the flame aha so i dont care, and nice! yo sad it got crashed dow

Yh :( haha

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Carnage vs IR P2P Fullout (Even though we lost 1-2 it was still very fun)

Carnage vs CPR P2P Fullout

TLP vs VH Fullout (We pulled like 95 or 96 I believe?)

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

the most recent f2p war vs MM..even though we lost, it was fun. third round comeback was epic.

foe vs fi pct championship f2p full-out..another fun and intense war

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Dy: Divinity vs Malice Pct full out. Chain's massing was no match. :Slim:

If: Infection vs Tragedy PCR full out. We were both small clans, so we got to have our full out at maze with no crashing.

A: Ascendency vs Destructive Pures full out. We lost, but we won the first round down about 17.

Foe: Final Ownage Elite vs The Last Pures Pcr full out. We finally won a F2P full out, yeya.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.