Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sunday full of Havoc

Ayo Loki

You guys ********** SY, and there going to hit you every week. Not our fault you made enemies with mains, lmfao. Step into F2P next week, and will smack you around.

1 sec, im putting 1m to the side so i can afford 200 f2p return sets.

or i can just donate to people like do6n so they can maybe afford a p2p return set.

want pics? we've got pics of him 1 iteming for about an hour each sunday past 2-3 trips

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys ********** SY, and there going to hit you every week. Not our fault you made enemies with mains, lmfao. Step into F2P next week, and will smack you around.

Well?

You hold onto an 18 vs 18 mini war. Like I said come into the F2P scene to get punished.

You guys only pull 18 to f2p so what would be the difference? ;'/

You guys were the one with the low pull, like I said stop by #zenith for a f2p prep this week. :thumbsup:

Why don't we have a P2P one while we're at it too?

#zenith looking for one wednesday

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Our good friends HF slapped them around, then we slapped them around. Someone give me a trout so I can slap you around lmao

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Shame I couldn't make it. You guys did work. Try again next week IR.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

gjgjgj!!

Hi Loki! I'm giving you free bumps I better get a hi back! :3

Take me back, to how it used to be, I'll never close my eyes again. How could I ever forget a place like this, somewhere where i can call my own.
se7ensignature.png
Recent Tags
X|X|X|X
#Havoc
ambrawr

Well?

You hold onto an 18 vs 18 mini war. Like I said come into the F2P scene to get punished.

You guys were the one with the low pull, like I said stop by #zenith for a f2p prep this week. :thumbsup:

Why don't we have a P2P one while we're at it too?

#zenith looking for one wednesday

/query AYo|LoKi for p2p prep :P

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

Well?

/query C0ld|Luke for a f2p prep losing clan has to close

Wish we actually went near you or the plan to set us up would of happened (would of been some nice loot)

SY are annoying as **** tho... gj.

207pylu.png

Re-Accepted into TLP - 16/8/2011
Accepted as Proud member - 25/8/2011
Promoted to Experienced member - 12/9/2011