Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc Vs MM Wild Run-in

Pepsis

newhbanner.png
#Havoc | Site | havoctube.pngMembers List

hvsmm.png

Today we had a 30 minute wild run-in with MM. It started with them defending at dwarves, we rushed in from the north. We cleared them pretty quick, but they kept returning from GDZ. Eventually the fight was about even again then EOP crashed. We kept fighting around GDZ/New Gate until there was a lot of 1 iteming (mostly from EOP) so we just decided to call it a day and left with our loot :)

hnewbrder.png

Video's

Zack's

Mark's

hnewbrder.png

110911170931.png
110921091654.png
110920191816.png
110920191650.png

hnewbrder.png

Much respect to MM for accepting a wild run-in, more clans should do these :P. Good job to the 30 or so Havoc members that attended.

qlmSOQW.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj on your midweek Havoc. Better luck next time pink guys. ;)

looking back i'd say my favorite part of the trip was when we were fighting and we all ran east and eop followed us and then havoc and mm turned around at the same time and stomped half of you instantly

yep that was my fav

click for:

MM'S TRIPS

was fun :P GJ MM but idk why bs'ed havoc when we helped clear Eop crashers + mains and we were off you?

would been more fun if eop had the balls to risk when they crash but w/e, we can 1 item also

but we actually SMITE THEM OUT GFFFFFFFFF

(dont crash a midweek in 1 item and addy plates + msb's... respect lost to EOP who i ranked in top 10 in pure clans during that thread a few days ago)

Didn't get to go, but I got on in time to make some smart calls and save our member's loot ^_^

P.S. owl bird, we're not scared of anyone hunting us down, we make everything our advantage. A little difference between your clan and mine is how we run things ;p

P.S.S. EOP & MM go flame each other in your own topics, looking forward to more fights like this with no boundaries and complete dangerous.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Loki why did u tell zach to put us on your topic ;(. I specifically said no TLP will be allowed to snipe/crash this run in, we were out with 10-15 on 124. Sorry if there was 2 TLP that didn't listen. Nonetheless looks like you guys did work.

Edit: Thanks you Pepsis for excluding us from your topic.