Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RuneHead

Karl

I'm sorry guys, I did it.

I am the newb hacking a non-profit website. I gained a profit however, as there are multiple haters of the RuneHead.

All jokes aside, I'm glad it's back up (from the looks of it.) Unfortunately I have to make some additions to the ML, -_-. Good thing we're going through an inactivity sweep right now, so I'll just wait until after that to update it.

Hostility

I needa get my ml going it was hacked when I tryed to make one, kept re-directing me to niqqaz rs or something dumb lmao.

Current member of Venom
Ex-Leader of Korruption
Ex-We Are Royalty member
Ex-Kaos Pures Highcouncil/Warlord
Ex-Divine Pures leader
Ex-Frozty Pures member

I am the newb hacking a non-profit website. I gained a profit however, as there are multiple haters of the RuneHead.

They gain traffic :teehee:

207pylu.png

Re-Accepted into TLP - 16/8/2011
Accepted as Proud member - 25/8/2011
Promoted to Experienced member - 12/9/2011

They gain traffic :teehee:

They also gained my 1938k botnet. In the process, they lost their memberlists. :teehee:

Hostility

Has the Ml's been restored yet? I tried clanning someone and opening a clan page and it didn't even load.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg