Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CR vs Z

Inu

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. o.oo.o.o.o

• Carpediem
    • Zenith

Meh. Violent Addy would destroy them both.

We prefer to be called Violent Disturbed Onslaught Elysium Apathy

Account wasn't even in VD, but seeing as we annoyed Scourge so much that they are still crying about us having a laugh while pretty much handing you a pc/youtube victory in a war two months after it happened I'm going to get 30 defence and wear adamant every time we war you :>

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Account wasn't even in VD, but seeing as we annoyed Scourge so much that they are still crying about us having a laugh while pretty much handing you a pc/youtube victory in a war two months after it happened I'm going to get 30 defence and wear adamant every time we war you :>

Lol why would we be crying when we pwnt you guys even when you brought 25+defs, and 30 def addy? How is bringing an addy for the laughs? Got me there tbh unless if you have the same humor as Ob :D.

svideosig.gif
"I can be beaten, but I can't be broken."
--Forrest Griffin--

Lol why would we be crying when we pwnt you guys even when you brought 25+defs, and 30 def addy? How is bringing an addy for the laughs? Got me there tbh unless if you have the same humor as Ob :D.

This topic ain't about you two butt buddies so drop it and make your own little flame topic towards one another.

Voted for Cr, Inu and his fish clan are invincible.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

I wasn't the founder of any of those except Apathy. The rest I was promoted in, so technically, they weren't "my clan". Get your facts straight, and instead on focusing what clans I'm in, try focusing on the one your in. Maybe there will be a chance for you guys in the future. There's always rank #30 for you.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

/Flamefest oFf

Get off my topic hoes

Anyways, two days left :o

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

CR is gonna take this

TH IS MY ONE