Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

6 years No Competition; EoP's Friday

Milky

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw more mith on MM than EOP today. Funny stuff.

Gj boys.

At least we dont accept 30 defence.

You guys are missing out. :thumbsup:

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

from what i can see eop got pushed like **** even with a number advantage. I watched eop's video and saw a 40 man ending at the piper, that's when MM ran away too meaning alot of eop returned, so when MM left you probably had like 35.... Compared to MM, they probably had more than 35 lol. That's pretty much it. meh w/e i got other stuff on my friday than playing rs

9kqihk.png

from what i can see eop got pushed like **** even with a number advantage. I watched eop's video and saw a 40 man ending at the piper, that's when MM ran away too meaning alot of eop returned, so when MM left you probably had like 35.... Compared to MM, they probably had more than 35 lol. That's pretty much it. meh w/e i got other stuff on my friday than playing rs

someone who isn't an idiot on these forums

holy ****

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

holy ****

Hey, i'm just looking at your video, pause at the part where you rest at piper, it clearly says 42. I'm looking at MM's massive clump of dots and I can say that's more than 42, hence why I said "probably". Calm down lol, you're being so defensive leading me to believe that you actually lost.

9kqihk.png

holy ****

Hey, i'm just looking at your video, pause at the part where you rest at piper, it clearly says 42. I'm looking at MM's massive clump of dots and I can say that's more than 42, hence why I said "probably". Calm down lol, you're being so defensive leading me to believe that you actually lost.

i dont need you to believe anything, watch our video and thats enough for me lol.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

holy ****

i dont need you to believe anything, watch our video and thats enough for me lol.

9kqihk.png

Haha nice try eop seems like you lost. MM played with their dealt cards pretty nicely and you fell for it. Always another day.

yes their hide in full worlds/1000+ total worlds for an hour card was very clever, and obviously we hopped into the world without knowing that some of our people couldn't get in :derp:

didn't make a difference anyway, as soon as our returners came you realised you would get overpowered and you ran away

Congratulations and ******* sweet pull. You'll do rape tomorrow, I'm sure.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

No one can claim a win. There was like 40 eop members in the battlefield, mm maybe had more, but they ran instead of fighting the 40 eop members so no respect to them.

2nd thing, u can see in the mm's vids, the main clan running down to kill our returners. I still have hope that one day MM will give us a clean fight.

mmvid.png

Easts_Baws.png