Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pick Your Poison - Venom's F2P Trip/Prep [9/24/11]

Venom

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj Venom :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

btw if you want to watch the vid and see how it really was,

4:40 to 7:40 show us winning the whole fight lol

We had 12 in range and 4 out of range when Gv crashed (after there were like 3-4 venom left)

So how did you guys win this fight again?

LMAO

All that video shows is you drag a few Gravity members and when you return you get banged by Venom and end the vid, congratz on your glorious trip.

9qae7l.png

oh hold on i see what happened lmfao

when gravity crashed venom ran all the way south, so we cleared gravity and venom come up and rush us with remassed opts when we have like 6 with no food. nice venom!

um, this theory could make sense, except the fact all dF (except maybe 4/5) were already dead when we rushed back up and we were just fighting GV.

Shows how much ******** that spastic can feed you, or i suppose you could just be dumb. one or the other.

9qae7l.png

I find it funny you call me a spastic, Mr I walk around spamming every topic when OMG MY CLANS #1@!@!@@

You were banned off these forums for a reason,sikh, Why you're on here is beyond me. Be gone now little man

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I find it funny you call me a spastic, Mr I walk around spamming every topic when OMG MY CLANS #1@!@!@@

You were banned off these forums for a reason,sikh, Why you're on here is beyond me. Be gone now little man

ok, but it's been 6 times opening, and you've learnt nothing.

9qae7l.png

ok, but it's been 6 times opening, and you've learnt nothing.

What is there to learn? :confused: