Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures F2P Saturday

Adrian-

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png
twolfsig.png
T9i6P.png

Saturday September 24th, 2011 The Last Pures went out and peaked at around 55 members for their weekly F2P PK Trip.

tvid.png

Video thanks to Mayhem|Travis

Video thanks to GingerKyle|Barrage

T9i6P.png

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs. Mains in Green + Intense Redemption

To start off what would turn out to be an outstanding trip, we got word from one of our scouts Intense Redemption had crashed a fight consisting of Zenith and Fatality, we decided to why not join in on the fun, we hopped to their world but unfortunately as we were making our way to Maze we were rushed by a wave of green in Rune armour at gap, we decided to hold our grand and fight back and in under 30 seconds they decided to retreat south of gap and leave, we got a fall in and rushed maze with our scims and gravite 2h's held high finding no Zenith and no Fatality but Intense Redemption inside, we stacked on top of them with some beautiful spamming and eventually cleared anything and anyone we saw, the mains decided to re-rush after we had cleared everything but pulled back out and left for a second time.

tmed.png

mQVlI.png
1s9sd.png
6SAcG.png
EpMZJ.png
JOk1z.png
Xl9rW.png
CKZ6p.png
NAh1n.png
RfQhZ.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs Final Ownage Elite + Intense Redemption

After re-banking and receiving a few rage pms from Intense Redemption officials, we knew we had to get a fair rematch with them, and we did, rushing them at dwarves, bows out, we immediately starting doing work with Intense Redemption slowly pulling south, but sadly a few minutes into the fight Final Ownage Elite happen to rush in, while Intense Redemption booked it south, a call was made to fight back, we held it in the trees dropping blue and white cloaks left and right, with some swift pushes and great returning, before we knew it Final Ownage Elite was cleared, thanks for the fight, always a pleasure.

tmed.png

110924235841.png
110924235850.png
110924235901.png
110924235915.png
110924235950.png
110924235956.png
110924170015.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Intense Redemption

With our fight vs Intense Redemption still pending, we decided to give it another go, we got word they had hopped in single at the northwest stairs so we decided to wait until they stepped in multi, after 10 minutes of Junior fiddling with his thumbs, Intense Redemption made their way to corp, we potted up but as were going to rush, Enemy came along and rushed from the east side before we could, we'd waited far to long to sit back and spectate, we rushed in with our scims out and white dots scattering everywhere, with us focusing on Intense Redemption we chased them down into a lava pocket east of Spider Village, without losing more than one or two people there was no sign of Intense Redemption, not having heard of where Enemy had gone we found them rushing us from the south, we pulled north and fought back, but then Zenith decided to join the cluster, and we pulled out with a fall in, walking down.

tmed.png

NIx24.png
JgYdw.png
v15PE.png
MeetD.png
i85B2.png
fwmsG.png
zGvsh.png
ahye9.png
0qfyp.png

T9i6P.png

TLP BS Fest

Afterwards we set up at GDZ for what was to be one last run in vs Intense Redemption but after them hopping around 20 different worlds with noone chasing them, they decided it'd be smart to send certain clans
in our direction so we had a bs fest and ended an eventful trip, thanks to all who we fought today, and see you all tomorrow. :)

T9i6P.png

tubetranscopy.png
Suscribe today!

B3hEk.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj on your trip TLP

Sorry for the crash :ermm:

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Fight at maze we ended with 31 lol, you rushed while it was still a cluster.

The rest of the fights you crashed while we was fighting NME, we simply dipped, their was no 1v1 lol.

Gj on your trip.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

The rest of the fights you crashed while we was fighting NME, we simply dipped, their was no 1v1 lol.

Gj on your trip.

We tried getting clean fights with you.. :/

Juniors response...

"Your callers suck, you only have good members"

"I have spies in you"

"You are slumping"

Thanks and gj on your trip as well.

Gj on your trip.

Juniors response...

"I have spies in you"

"You are slumping"

wow IR these days...

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Gj on your trip.

Juniors response...

"I have spies in you"

"You are slumping"

wow IR these days...

Yeah those pesky IR noobs :rolleyes:

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I don't see our name anywhere in the topic, but gratz on saturday tlp (:

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I don't see our name anywhere in the topic, but gratz on saturday tlp (:

Ido.

we potted up but as we were going to rush, Enemy came along and rushed from the east side before we could, we'd waited far to long to sit back and spectate, we rushed in with our scims out and white dots scattering everywhere

not having heard of where Enemy had gone we found them rushing us from the south, we pulled north and fought back,