Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Defensive Spies, 3 vs 1, 4 Months Strong - Forging of the Addy Alliance

Lucky Hit3r

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really think what you've said in your topic, claims about ccs, spiteful baits, etc. is allowed here?

If you have insightful information that our spies haven't already given us that states otherwise i'm sure Desu would be happy to remove the parts from the topic.

in simple.

Yes.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Doing one final push, against all odds, against 2 addy clans, our options were too few.

Dying, at least we could hold our head high. #1 clan. 1 defence. 1 clan. No allies. No addy.

You should have killed #NME when we still pulled 20s. It's too late now.

After being cleared from Spurm, we regrouped at Port.

We have the balls to make a topic where we admit to being cleared. You grow the balls to read it please.

Howdy kiddos. I bolded something that I've actually taken time to read - instead of the same back and forth bs of: "AMG NO U GOT CLEARED LOLOL" - ****. The topic CLEARLY states it.

Take a shot at me: I'm biased if you want your warns (warns I give won't get removed btw) feel free to try me.

Otherwise keep it civil, minor bickering I don't care about however, down statements with the inner intent of sparking monochromatic irrelevant debates will not be tolerated. I will especially not tolerate SLANDERING from either clans regardless of circumstance.

Read the topic, enjoy it for what it's worth and move on with your godamn lives.

You kids fight on Runescape for 3 minutes and troll each other for 49902 hours on the forums. It's really quite sad.

p.s. Nice topic hit3r.

omfg we forgot to exclude that now people might think we died in the wilderness.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

A Clan will rise or fall based on its leaderships commitment and hardwork. We've already shown what we can do in 4 months, pulling 60's and fighting for #4, NME has basically the same leadership as Epidemic has, need i say more? the clan that went from pulling 20's, to pulling 120 and becoming the #1 f2p clan. The same will happen with this clan, IR / Cp have been pulling the same numbers, not pushing up there rank for months, whereas we've been doing the opposite. So you both know that its just a matter of time before we completley overide you, and leave the mid section.

Today clans were forced to team on us because they couldn't take us alone, that in itself is a win.

- Edb

A Clan will rise or fall based on its leaderships commitment and hardwork. We've already shown what we can do in 4 months, pulling 60's and fighting for #4, NME has basically the same leadership as Epidemic has, need i say more? the clan that went from pulling 20's, to pulling 120 and becoming the #1 f2p clan. The same will happen with this clan, IR / Cp have been pulling the same numbers, not pushing up there rank for months, whereas we've been doing the opposite. So you both know that its just a matter of time before we completley overide you, and leave the mid section.

Today clans were forced to team on us because they couldn't take us alone, that in itself is a win.

- Edb

thispostgavemeafeel.png

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

Taze, haven't talked to you in ages man :((

#hectic

OT:

EDB's speech was amazing.

"A Clan will rise or fall based on its leaderships commitment and hardwork. We've already shown what we can do in 4 months, pulling 60's and fighting for #4, NME has basically the same leadership as Epidemic has, need i say more? the clan that went from pulling 20's, to pulling 120 and becoming the #1 f2p clan. The same will happen with this clan, IR / Cp have been pulling the same numbers, not pushing up there rank for months, whereas we've been doing the opposite. So you both know that its just a matter of time before we completley overide you, and leave the mid section.

Today clans were forced to team on us because they couldn't take us alone, that in itself is a win."

-EDB

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

- Edb

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

We we're getting sniped by mains and EOP members the whole time. Mains can't even attack you in the wildy cos you guys are low levels.

Nevertheless good job, you guys are truly the #1 pure clan.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

We we're getting sniped by mains and EOP members the whole time. Mains can't even attack you in the wildy cos you guys are low levels.

Nevertheless good job, you guys are truly the #1 pure clan.

Ty cutey, but yeah, the wildy is a dangerous place. I can honestly say most mains can't attack me, but my 70 combat is by far one of the lowest in NME.

I think our avarage combat level was 76 yesterday. Might be mistaken though.

110924220839.png

also, don't mind that 63, but you know why ;) :D

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

Tbh, pepsi is pretty much #1 boss. Seeing as having pepsi in your F2P trip equals havoc.

That kid can do some work.

i wasn't even at todays trip rofl
bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png