Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Opened April 2010, Closed 24th September 2011

-Josh

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i not on this list because i got shittroll69 kicked from mm

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

207pylu.png

Re-Accepted into TLP - 16/8/2011
Accepted as Proud member - 25/8/2011
Promoted to Experienced member - 12/9/2011

rip

always the same with teams though, with the exception of NP.

Pking is pointless and minis aren't fun anymore, we could of just stayed open and did nothing. Nothing will change, the same people will still be chilling together in IRC. There isn't enough Team activity for what we want to do and now it's all about being level 121 and clan wars which is boring.

Thats what i said when i came back but i went to a few minis and noticed that the 120's aint nuffin and that we can still **** on em er day all day

Fatality-thepureleites.png

DH3QQ.png

rip

Pking is pointless and minis aren't fun anymore, we could of just stayed open and did nothing. Nothing will change, the same people will still be chilling together in IRC. There isn't enough Team activity for what we want to do and now it's all about being level 121 and clan wars which is boring.

Thats what i said when i came back but i went to a few minis and noticed that the 120's aint nuffin and that we can still **** on em er day all day

120s are nuffing, they are just 30defence but the point of minis has become boring and repetitive. Its all 35def 122 sol spec.

207pylu.png

Re-Accepted into TLP - 16/8/2011
Accepted as Proud member - 25/8/2011
Promoted to Experienced member - 12/9/2011

rip

120s are nuffing, they are just 30defence but the point of minis has become boring and repetitive. Its all 35def 122 sol spec.

Theres this rule called sol spec off now

Fatality-thepureleites.png

DH3QQ.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...