Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's First P2P Trip

Prateek

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok

Af98a.png

This is us after we had just pushed through gap, the one where you are saying you did us on, if you will also look you are pretty clumped yourself.

Granted we lost opts, but you didn't clear us lol, provide a pic of you doing so.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

ok

Af98a.png

This is us after we had just pushed through gap, the one where you are saying you did us on, if you will also look you are pretty clumped yourself.

Granted we lost opts, but you didn't clear us lol, provide a pic of you doing so.

Obviously the last 15 of your members who didn't get destroyed ran round rather than through.

4Fdyf.png

At this point IR logged in and rushed us from the south of gap. In simple terms, they under estimated us. You don't need to have 30 defence and 100+ combat to cast a barrage, we're perfectly capable of doing that with an average of 78. They got clumped in the gap and it was a matter of mass barraging it. I think Zenith was south? I wasn't too sure but just as IR were getting cleared our scouts told us that MM were coming. We finished off the rest of IR that had attempted to run through the gap and quickly moved west before hopping out.

facepalm___.jpg

stevesig2.png
Memberlist | IR Site | IR Tube

Ex-Intense Redemption -God -member

PROUD TORMENTED SOULZ MEMBER

At this point IR logged in and rushed us from the south of gap. In simple terms, they under estimated us. You don't need to have 30 defence and 100+ combat to cast a barrage, we're perfectly capable of doing that with an average of 78. They got clumped in the gap and it was a matter of mass barraging it. I think Zenith was south? I wasn't too sure but just as IR were getting cleared our scouts told us that MM were coming. We finished off the rest of IR that had attempted to run through the gap and quickly moved west before hopping out.

facepalm___.jpg

truth, we made a push through gap. as we where fighting you and H. you heard MM was coming but they never came. As you went West we went East where we continued to fight H.

Quit Scape.

Dno why you would claim a win vs us lol, we pushed through gap and started focusing east of you, left when H came in, will be shown when I upload my video.

Gj on your trip.

are you really trying to claim a win when we Enemy sat there barraging u from the north and us from the south?

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Dno why you would claim a win vs us lol, we pushed through gap and started focusing east of you, left when H came in, will be shown when I upload my video.

Gj on your trip.

are you really trying to claim a win when we Enemy sat there barraging u from the north and us from the south?

to bad we pushed north, and all NME was doing was barraging you guys. GF zenith .. gj on trip though NME.

hvw7ba.jpg
1spju.png

mackin' hoes since '94

Gj on your trip.

are you really thinking I'm trying to claim a win?

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png