Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Well?

Iraqi Mage

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

id point out the fact that we cleared u then made havoc log, but talkin to a wall is pretty useless.

I would also point out the fact that considering Havoc constantly hit us while we was fighting you, and your desire not to clear them but to continue focusing on IR instead, but talking to a wall is pretty useless I agree.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

There is absolutely no doubt that your numbers overwhelmed us. (For the entire duration of the fight though? Debatable.)

Fighting 30 vs. 50 isn't easy.

That is all there is to say tbh.

GJ IR.

spr1ng.png
4094f43e4fed232e1329849.png
[ Remember The Titans. ] [ RIP 02/21/2012]
“It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
-Norman Schwarzkopf

Ex-Higher Force Old School Member - 5/16/09
Proud Ex-Havoc Council - 7/31/11

id point out the fact that we cleared u then made havoc log, but talkin to a wall is pretty useless.

I would also point out the fact that considering Havoc constantly hit us while we was fighting you, and your desire not to clear them but to continue focusing on IR instead, but talking to a wall is pretty useless I agree.

We started focusing them when they crashed, which meant we had to completely run through you guys to get to them. Then once we started on them they ran to bh stairs, which I think IR followed and got gwased heavily? So after that we said **** it and went HAM.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

There was no TLP on there mains retards lol. Looking forward to our p2p prep this week eh hotkeying
Lol no offense but IR doesn't P2P prep people man you know that don't fool yourself!

Havoc was simply outnumbered ig, but gj

3-0 m8

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

who made the new topic splitters? i like them alot better.

OT: GJ ir, again.

Take me back, to how it used to be, I'll never close my eyes again. How could I ever forget a place like this, somewhere where i can call my own.
se7ensignature.png
Recent Tags
X|X|X|X
#Havoc
ambrawr

To be honest i don't care who won, i had fun thats what counts for me, thanks to IR for giving us fights on sundays was really fun good job on your trip looks like u guys made some nice loot.

wjylwo.jpg
nb5cnq.png
99/99

Proud to be in The Last Pures.
Proud Founder of Team Barragely since 2009.
-#TLP
-#Team-Barragely

havoclol.png

LMFAO!!!!!!!

#IRCLAN #1 MED F2P+P2P

Amazing job today:)

lol spr1ng ;p

Besides the fight that happened.. How does it feel to keep getting gwassed every weekend? LOl. How dumb =p

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif