Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

iPanda looking..

iPanda

Please read this before reading on!: I'm not looking for a clan right not but for 2-3 weeks time. Why am I posting this now then? Because I don't want to just join a clan. I want to get to know their community, idle in the IRC and just generally see if I fit in before joining. DON'T JUST POST AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE. I WANT TO KNOW WHY I WILL SUIT YOUR CLAN, A BIT ABOUT YOUR CLAN, ETC. NOT JUST AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE

Yes, I know my stats aren't high enough to join any clans yet. I'm currently in the process of building my account but in 2-3 weeks depending on how it goes I will have the following stats:

50 or 60 Attack

85 Strength

85 Range

1 Defence

?? HP

85 Mage

44 or 52 Pray.

I will also have; 57 Woodcutting for Returning, DT done, MM done, Addy Gloves, RC Robes, Explorers ring and working towards chaotic staff/cbow and stream.

What I offer to your clan

• Activity
  • Experience - I'm experienced in just about every aspect of pure clanning
  • Graphics skills.
  • IRC + Vent/TS (whatever you use activity)
  • My account will be fully quested and ready to go.

What I want from you/in a clan

Defence - I understand that unfortunately turmoil and 30 defence have become a part of the pure clanning world. However I would like a clan that does not allow addy in F2P and it would be ideal, but not required, that you don't allow HC, Snakeskin, etc on P2P trips.

Activity - I want preps/minis midweek and 25+ pulls on weekends.

Levels - I don't wanna join a clan that has 75 or 80+ reqs and they're all 100+ combat. I understand that I will be on the lower end combat wise of any clan I join but I don't want to be left out due to that.

GMT - Minis and preps should be GMT friendly.

IRC - Activity in IRC is key.

Clans I'm not currently considering

NME - This is because I was banned from their forums. No idea who done it or why it was done but it's whatever.

Venom - Too much defence.

CP - Personal reasons.

I'm pretty much open to any other suggestions so feel free to hit me up.

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
IRC: iPanda | Send me a message | #PureWarfare
ixqdn4.png
Click my signature to visit my Goals and Achievements thread!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CP - Personal reasons.

Can I know them?

Anyway , I'd advise you havoc , they are beast and chill poeple overall. They do only p2p though.

If u want both f2p and p2p , you should check out tlp , great clan and chill community.

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Join #IRCLAN

Rs-ir.com

Thanks for taking the time to read the topic fully. I now won't be considering IR either.

Hey panda talked to you alot in irc, hope you join chaotic! we pride ourselves in upholding a tight and active community while having a fun time with events and such!

Check us out at

www.Chaotic-rs.com

or

#Chaotic

The thing putting me off CH is the lack of activity on the forums and also the pulls to trips.

CP - Personal reasons.

Can I know them?

Anyway , I'd advise you havoc , they are beast and chill poeple overall. They do only p2p though.

If u want both f2p and p2p , you should check out tlp , great clan and chill community.

Yeah sure you can. A couple of years back I applied for CP as a joke and to spy and actually got accepted..also you guys have Chain..I enjoy F2P too much to join Havoc.

:Slim:

Well hello there.

Sup

Try Outrage, we have fun trips look @ our Sunday and Saturday trip we have a active ventrilo check it out our IRC is alright if you have a mic you can always come in vent and talk <3.

Saturday trip was even vidded by me <33

Thanks for replying.

Well u shud obv join #nme at www.nme-rs.com because ur 1 def and the only REAL pure clan out here and our community is #1 :)

Banned from forums for no apparent reason?

ixqdn4.png

Sup IPanda :) come check #clan-ef | A Great community | active forums | acitve mid week :D alot of minis/preps | 40s pull :) | Our levels aren't that high we got 60s-70s and 80s,few 90s | About Defense the ppl who got 30s in ef they got it by mistake from boting lol |

-Check our site and make an intro :) | www.clan-ef.com

Our youtube is Claneftube

Gl with your choice IPanda =)

#clan-ef

add these clans to the too much def list:

IR

Havoc

TLP

EOP

FOE

FI

dF

Outrage

Gv

KO

Chaotic

ummm. not left with 2 many now, r we? ;p

only clan that wud suit you is MM

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

IR

Havoc

TLP

EOP

FOE

FI

dF

Outrage

Gv

KO

Chaotic

No, I'm talking in proportion to their clan. You guys opened a med level clan and you're all 100+ with turm. Not for me. Plus I've seen how the clan is run. Auto accepts and autoranks flying around.

Stay off my topic thanks

ixqdn4.png

Sup IPanda :) come check #clan-ef | A Great community | active forums | acitve mid week :D alot of minis/preps | 40s pull :) | Our levels aren't that high we got 60s-70s and 80s,few 90s | About Defense the ppl who got 30s in ef they got it by mistake from boting lol |

-Check our site and make an intro :) | www.clan-ef.com

Our youtube is Claneftube

Gl with your choice IPanda =)

#clan-ef

I read it all, and I don't think any clan completely satisfies your needs other than NME, maybe you should message someone about the forum ban?

If not, from an unbiased view, I think EOP would suit you best. They fulfil everything you have listed other than the HC + Snakeskin thing; they always have preps and minis in both servers, pull big on weekends, have an active IRC, and even banned adamant on Saturday trips :P I think they're relatively GMT friendly too.

Best of luck finding the right clan (:

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

IR

Havoc

TLP

EOP

FOE

FI

dF

Outrage

Gv

KO

Chaotic

No, I'm talking in proportion to their clan. You guys opened a med level clan and you're all 100+ with turm. Not for me. Plus I've seen how the clan is run. Auto accepts and autoranks flying around.

Stay off my topic thanks

yh. all of them clans have more 20-30 def than 1 def. n the first week of a clan thats wot happens. you cant tell ppl to attend events when theres no events to attend.

stop acting spastic panda

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

Hello , try out outrage

#outrage

www.outrage-rs.com

we pull a 20-35 usually to f2p and 30-40 to p2p or so.

we don't have many high lvls atm really so i'm sure there is people around your combat lvl.

if u don't want to join u can just chill in our vent and post around on the forums :) Gl finding a clan for you.

Hey panda, I wouldn't say we've had our differences, but we aren't all that close. If you want to check out Defiance I'd be more then willing to answer any questions or concerns if you just drop me a pm on irc or here rather. IRC is best though.

We do accept 30 defence if that's a problem or not, but only quested with turm etc. The only person not quested with a full potential account is Dan, some of which is almost done maxing out his 1 def pure in f2p and he'll quest on soon.

I think you'd fit in with Defiance, mainly because we got a swell ammount of GMTers, reading your location on here you're from England, so that's a plus. Just be prepared to discuss "Football" and say how 9/11 was funny. If you hang around the community for a week or two possibly less I'm sure you'll get the touch.

If you aren't interested at ALL, I'd suggest the following clans:

1. TLP. I feel as if you have a chance of fitting in with them, Maybe once you train your account up and **** pm Dissy and I'm sure he'll tell you nything you wanna know about TLP, he's a real bro.

2. Fi - If you like communities Fi is for you. They're a solid and obviously stable clan which is always a +.

3. Outrage - They're a friendly clan. don't know much about them other then they are respectable.

Gl with your search

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Hey Mikey, I don't know what happened but I've never had a problem with you or seen you as the type of person that would do something stupid.

The Hatred may be a fit for you if you feel like you can enjoy and be enjoyed by our community. The best communal clan I've ever been in and adheres most of your wants and needs.

- We had a 78 combat average during our past Saturday PK Trip.

- We do not accept 20 defense and have a clan average of 9.

- We pull 20-30 on Saturdays.

Well, iPanda for one, I want you to be with me, as we will make the ultimate GFX TEAM :D

No but seriously. I see what you are looking for, and I will tell you a few things that The Hatred has to offer.

We are extremely active on forums and on IRC. Now, this doesnt mean we have over 100 people always on IRC, but our members are always talking about IRC and just having fun.

People usually idle on our Team Speak as well to chat and play games on RS and even some haxball.

We are also, not like most clans. For one, we do not accept anyone over 20 def. We only have 2 kids, who have 22 def, and thats cause it was an accident. Our def average is pretty low.

As far as community wise, most of us range from 18-22 but that doesnt mean we dont have any younger members (if you are looking for that as well)

We are also a bit different in the aspect of clanning. Our main goal is not to be the best of the best, although that will come along the way, but more to just have fun.

We are pretty active on both servers now, and we like the game, mainly just for clans and our members.

We love to be in The hatred cause we dont take this game seriously, we love to have fun and thats that.

We have one of the most stable member base out there, even though we dont pull 100 to pk trips. Every Saturday we have fun with what we got. Whether we pull 35 or we pull just 20, we have fun no matter what.

And most of us are between 70-90. We have like two lvl 100's and thats it. And they are all below 30 def :D

I hope you take the time and consider The Hatred as it will be one of the best communities you will be part of.

If you would like to talk to me, /query [TH]Sirswat

#the_hatred

See you soon mate

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

#Zenith

We do alot of P2P AND F2P mini's and our trips are always fun and you like an extra nice person to have check out our community if you want :).

You look like a nice person so ill be happy if you join Zenith

If not Zenith look for TLP or Fi :)

logo424157266651344990632.png