Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP kills HF on log in

0mgi0wnu23

So after hearing that foe/eop/mm/hf were all out TLP wanted to get involved in this action. We quickly massed up 20-25 TLP in about 10 minutes and went to see what was out. We were lucky enough to catch HF logging in right beside us. Quickly cleared about 15~ of them pushing them to gdz. Unfortunately EOP and FOE rushed in together so we booked it east (nobody died). Wanted a pkri vs foe or eop but found out they were in the same ts so we just ended by killing some JAJA. Thanks for the fun m8s

110928193654.png

110928205039.png

110928205243.png

Posted this in miniwar because it is not that important lol

FOE and EOP are so cute together. I wonder if either are planning on proposing to each other. :wub:

only reason we were together was because MM and HF were both out, otherwise we probably would have been fighting each other.

Good job killing HF + Jaja..

Nice, good to see pures killing mains for a change.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

FOE and EOP are so cute together. I wonder if either are planning on proposing to each other. :wub:

only reason we were together was because MM and HF were both out, otherwise we probably would have been fighting each other.

Don't be ashamed, love is a beautiful thing. When are you guys tying the knot?

I was asked to remove my signature. Hopefully this new one doesn't insult any of the 12 year olds in EOP.
P.S. Su_Ic_I_De is a ****.
:)

If MM would've given us a fair fight, but looks like they can't compete with EOP, henceforth calling Hf while fighting us :/

Please Try to play fair next time, Thx! :)

OT; Good job killing Jaja and Hf though!

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

Keep your posts on topic, and get rid of the flaming.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Nice job tlp. Quit the bs about foe/eop together though, the purpose of this was to target mm / hf.

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP

Nice job tlp. Quit the bs about foe/eop together though, the purpose of this was to target mm / hf.

But eop/foe was still together so it isn't bs :confused: but hey HF got gwas'd/died so everyones happy lol.... Gj TLP :thumbsup:

207pylu.png

Re-Accepted into TLP - 16/8/2011
Accepted as Proud member - 25/8/2011
Promoted to Experienced member - 12/9/2011